Author Topic: STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC  (Read 76433 times)

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
Re: STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2012, 08:32:26 PM »
I made it off Ord Mantell but still have all the Heroics to do there, so let me know if anyone's down for that. I think they're all contained to the Savrip Island in the northwest.
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2012, 01:35:32 AM »
Ack! I stopped with that character at level 4 because I was waiting for you guys, lol. Guess I better catch up.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2012, 11:56:05 AM »
Haha that's what I was afraid of. I've powered through the first 10+ levels for like 4 different characters, but then I move on to something else. I feel like I'm ready to settle in now with a Jedi Knight on the Sanctum of the Exalted RP server. I've just been looking for a home and play style I feel like, and think I've got it. So if I'm not on Ven Zallow, you'll find me there as Rasmus. SotE will be my main server from now on.

I'll be playing tonight because I'm getting sick, so no use going out. Most likely on from 8p EST to whenever if you want to schedule a meet-up. I'll be on SotE until an appointed time, don't want to outrun you guys any further ;)
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 01:29:37 PM »
Erasmar, I'm almost caught up. X, you on yet? I will be playing tonight at 5pm EST unless I have a hot date... so I will be on at 5pm.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2012, 03:45:35 PM »
Cool, I can be on then. Might be more like 5:15-:30, but that'll do. Can help you finish up anything you've got left + the heroics
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2012, 04:37:36 PM »
Yeah, sorry, totally spaced on updating the thread.  I've made a Trooper... who is level ONE cause I was waiting for you guys.  LoL  I'll get him up to 10 if thats the new plan.  I work nights though, so Im betting the only time I'll get to play with you cats is maybe Wednesdays since I always have those off, or everyotherish Saturday.  My email goes straight to my phone, so if you guys ever wanna see where Im at just email TheMotherFknX@gmail.com.  I'll respond even if Im at work unless Im super busy.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2012, 07:02:43 PM »
Haha looks like this may not be working out so well. What's your name, X? Even if we plan ahead each week or so to see if there's a time when we'll all over lap, that would be fun. I'll hold off on my trooper for now, unless you want to level to a certain point. I'm at 10 or 11.
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 01:23:30 AM »
Saturdays are good for me right now also. I work evenings too, so maybe X and I can work together in the mornings.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2012, 02:18:32 PM »
I.. am.. PILEDRIVER!... I wanted Wrecker, but it was taken.  ::sigh::  Over the next few days I'll get him to the next planet and then we can see whats what.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2012, 02:57:48 PM »
I have reached Coruscant. Got to play with X last night and took him to all the datacrons on Ord Mantell. I should be on tonight at around 1 AM EST.

Got my Trooper Commando to Lvl 12 and will be the group healer. Probably best as healer since I'm on the most.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 03:41:20 PM by Dementat »
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2012, 05:13:23 PM »
Dammit, I want in. If only I didn't work a 9 to 5:30 job. If I can't sleep tonight I'll join, but that's probably not good for my health. Looks like I'll just have to join you guys on the every-other-Saturday schedule.

Maybe want to start a guild, have more people to play with on a regular basis? Troopers-only RP type thing, like some tight-knit unit, and we could revolve around a bi-weekly Saturday event. Something to consider.
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2012, 01:06:15 AM »
Ok, Im level 10, on the station, and will probably get to Coruscant within a day.  SO... you guys better not be playing your damn troopers!  LoL  If I check back and you guys are level 20 I swear Im gonna transfer my sith over here and spend all my time hunting you.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
« Reply #57 on: February 23, 2012, 11:46:58 AM »
I actually haven't played my trooper at all since hitting lvl 11. Interested in doing the first flashpoint? I've never done one.

I just hit lvl 24 with my Jedi Guardian on SotE last night. At first he was difficult to do missions, then I did the Taris bonus series, and now on Nar Shaddaa I'm at least 1 level above every mission so I'm rolling.

Looking forward to server transfers so I can set up my legacy. Has anyone joined a guild on another server? I'm wondering what the experience is like.
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #58 on: February 23, 2012, 04:58:36 PM »
Im in a guild on Defenestrator with my main toons, but its a dead server so its probably not a great example.  Flashpoints are cool, but they're tough.  They also give great rewards though, so Im totally down to give it a shot.

The game is all about gear, though.  My Sith is level 50, I've got mostly crap for gear, and Im getting damn near destroyed by lvl 49 mobs and have a real hard time with 49 elites (ie I ragequit before posting this because I got RAPED by some lvl 49 Elite Republic Anti-aircraft Commander on Corellia).
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
« Reply #59 on: February 23, 2012, 09:29:39 PM »
I'm basically window shopping guilds on SotE right now. I'll probably wait until I level into the 30s at least before joining. Just hit 25 so I sank my 48k on speeder training and a Rendili Watchman. Didn't realize there were 3 tiers of speeders -- they really know how to bend you over and treat you nice huh

For gear I've got a couple orange items that I keep up to date with planet commendation mods; I'm actually doing all right. I DESTROY elites, but ironically if I go against 1 Strong + 1 Normal, they often take me down to about 1/3 health. But elites/bosses = lights out.

I'll be on tomorrow night but then won't be on again until next Wednesday. Let me know what times you guys will be around
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue