Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793482 times)

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »
Haha. But in all seriousness, the specs I feel are closer to canon because the bulk of Rebel firepower comes from SFs (which can absolutely rape Imperial craft if given a shot). It'll balance out once you reach RAF/MC80 territory, but for now.. develop teamwork and hit-and-run strikes.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
So, just real quick so I don't have to dig through a bunch of other threads looking for things... on the 15th I send a report (to who?) and get VPs and money n such?  At this time I can also assign a hero to my base to make it even more awesome that it currently is, right?
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2011, 03:24:08 PM »
We don't have a GM just yet. So, send your report to your leader (in this case me) just so there's some accountability beyond the "working Honor System" we have functioning now. You already have a hero unit (either a Leader or Infiltrator), so the Leader will give you the VP bonus.  One other note.. on the 1st or 15th, you only generate VPs from what you have under control (not under construction).  Everybody should be generating at least 50 VPs from their ISP or SOB on the 15th.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2011, 04:06:09 PM »
Working Honor System... wait, you mean to tell me I could have been cheating all along?!

That was a joke btw, lol.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2011, 10:31:16 AM »
OMG This stuff is take too fuqing long!! Im so bored im seriously considering a suicide run on Endor.

Online SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #65 on: April 15, 2011, 07:58:08 AM »
And we're back...

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #66 on: April 15, 2011, 09:30:00 AM »
This is going to sound weird, but I had a dream last night that the forum was going to open back up.

I am declaring myself the Prophet of the Forum.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #67 on: April 15, 2011, 10:19:26 AM »
WTF happened, btw, Im retro'ing my building that was supposed to be done 2 days ago!

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #68 on: April 15, 2011, 01:51:21 PM »
OMG what happened?! I've been trying to get on here for days! System glitch? Server probs?

Anyhow, thankfully its back up and running. Whew.  :P
Syren

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #69 on: April 15, 2011, 02:44:27 PM »
Scary stuff!!
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Empier4552

• SWSF Member
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2011, 02:59:42 PM »
Well this goes back to my family crisis. As my grandfather passed lastweek, Linode my host attempted to bill me but I had canceled my CC and gotten a new one last month. So when it didn't go through they finally shut down the site. I didn't realize it was going to impact Swsimforum but hopefully it should not occur again :).

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #71 on: April 15, 2011, 04:24:45 PM »
Sorry about your loss, my friend. That's never easy. Know that you have the forum's support during a difficult time.
Syren

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2011, 12:06:50 PM »
Hey gang, sorry about my inactivity. I've been real busy with IRL stuff. Imagine that, I finally found a life, lol!
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2011, 01:47:16 PM »
Grats man! Well when you get back from your life if you get a moment, im still waiting on my scans of your fleet =)

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #74 on: April 16, 2011, 02:49:23 PM »
Small problem... for SOME reason... my aim account has been 'suspended'.  I have NO IDEA what the fuck is going on, but this does mean I have no freaking email!!  So, yeah, I might be a little hard to contact until I figure this out.  IF I figure this out.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\