Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 792967 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2011, 03:36:03 PM »
Ahhh, thanks much! Well im just making sure I got the right starting stuff, then I got a few questions about facilities, such as do the ones we can afford come pre-built or do I have to sit back and build everything to start?

BTW, get something ready to take all these soldiers you guys forgot about back at hoth! ;p

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2011, 03:44:52 PM »
got to build everything you got besides purchased starting fleet from Rendezvous Point and your Facility Operations Base transport thing.  So you got to show up and Rendezvous then you can take off to your base and be considered there within rules, you can then move and commence doing anything anywhere so long as it's not hostile.  Come 4/1 we can get hostile.

You also have to actively go recruit your additional start up Hero character, be it a Rebel Leader or Infiltrator or Smuggler or whatever.  So prolly good to get that out way before Action Day so come then you can use them to do some shit  :)
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2011, 03:52:17 PM »
Yep, I knew that and its already in the process of being handled. =) Good ol sergent rundle, he owes me one hehehe.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2011, 09:49:34 PM »
Great jobs on all the storylining so far guys! Looks good!

Now to fortify Chandrila for Reb-Rape.....  :P
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2011, 12:04:59 AM »
Now to fortify Chandrila for Reb-Rape.....  :P

no means maybe ;p

i'm going to take a shit on a fine rug in your palace and pee in your pool!  +20 VP
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2011, 08:27:50 AM »
i'm going to take a shit on a fine rug in your palace and pee in your pool!  +20 VP

Good thing my Imperial teammates will be there to help me..... ! .....

.... oh wait ....
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2011, 09:49:38 AM »
Yeah I was just looking for a place to post this, but uh... is the imperial side even playing? You had 3 members less then a week ago, where'd everyone go. I was looking forward to smashing X so hard when he awoke he'd be in some kind of new dimension. So, I guess I will continue when someone from the imp side starts doing something, otherwise I just cant find a point to playing...

Offline Empier4552

• SWSF Member
« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2011, 12:09:20 PM »
I was about to post but I'll wait to see if I need to jump teams..Let me know which side needs players most and i'll join em

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2011, 12:39:45 PM »
Lookin like Imps Emp! We got 3 active rebs posting right now and only oneb Imp yet so if you up to it the 3 of us certainly appreciate more targets! =D
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2011, 01:20:06 PM »
Back to the Empire I go then?  ;)
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #40 on: March 28, 2011, 07:00:28 PM »
I don't care who's imp just fall in to ranks with Hale and pick your damn planets by the 1st (though preferably a lot sooner!) so we rebs can get to doing more than waiting for our full opposition to materialize!

Everyone who has shown face and then only tail is hereby being called out for crying for a uni and now having an awesome one in front of you and not doing anything to get familiar and involved.  Read the shit and let's get to it before we declare point simming dead again and you're left suckling Lucas' teet for your SW fill, which by the way is way less nutritious than the SIMMING teet =P

HUTT 1, HUTT 2, HIKE!  :)
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:19:47 PM by Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2011, 07:42:45 PM »
LOL, so I'm doing research on Chandrila for you know, the hell of it    . .and discovered this. . .

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Squall

Thats right.  Rabbits.  Isn't it almost Easter to?  talk about irony!

and now for a visual implication . . .   ;)

~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2011, 07:52:39 PM »
Hey, its not MY fault I'm being forced to make a fleet out of picket ships and devise a character to play who holds the prestigious rank of lieutenant. :P
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2011, 08:10:45 PM »
Yeah I gotta do some more research into this UCR thing and redo my starting stuff cause I didnt know much about it, and now find out my ships do less damage in combat then an X-Wing.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #44 on: March 28, 2011, 09:48:39 PM »
Here you guys go!!

Example start-up for a Rebel player:

2 CORVs [2 CP]
2 AVITs [4 CP]
2 NSBCs [4 CP]
4 YT-1300s [4 CP]
1 GR-75 [2 CP]
3 X-Wings [3 CP]

19 CP total with 582 KCs leftover. Not too shabby to say so myself.

Use the 582 KCs to purchase a Rebel Shipyard (-100 KCs), Training Grounds (-100 KCs), and upgrade your SOB (-75 KCs).

Now you have 307 KCs remaining and you're off to a good start to kick my Imperial ass.

But let's not leave out the GE!

In the words of Obama: "LET ME BE CLEAR"... the GE is bigger, better, and stronger at the beginning of the game. Rebel players will need to focus on increasing their fleet's SF capacity if they want to do anything to an Imperial fleet.

Example startup:

3 STRKs [12 CP]
3 CRAKs [6 CP]

Strengths: Total space dominance. Weaknesses: Ground assault.

18 CP with room to trade-up expand and put CRAKs on your RDF. 719 KCs leftover to use. ? Build an Imperial Shipyard (-100 KCs), an Academy (-100 KCs), and upgrade your Palace (-75 KCs). Now you'll have 444 KCs leftover (to presumably use to rebuild any damages from early Rebel strikes) and will be in a sustainable position.

OKAY, I've all but posted for your characters at this point, now that you have the tools, the rules, and a startup template to use...

So get your ass to Mars.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:13:13 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM