Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 794264 times)

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #300 on: May 14, 2012, 05:32:54 PM »
Okay, all facilities have been revised. Be sure to check the price tags. Because of that, I'm going back to 2000 KCs to purchase facilities for starting conditions. You're money wont go as far as it used to, but you'll have some degree of customization.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #301 on: May 14, 2012, 06:57:41 PM »
Umm, I had a thought, seeing as we are getting rid of game slowing mechanics. What about making building/ship production instant? If you can afford it, you post building it, you have it?

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #302 on: May 14, 2012, 08:08:23 PM »
Hey now, something's gotta slow the game down...unit production has to be it. =) Plenty of cash will flow, so units are expendable - you just gotta wait on them.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #303 on: May 17, 2012, 03:10:20 PM »
Okay, check out dem Indy Heroes.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #304 on: May 20, 2012, 04:05:46 PM »
Alright, we just need a "Twilight of the Empire" sub-thread opened then we can rock and roll!
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #305 on: May 21, 2012, 12:51:45 PM »
-yawns, stretching as he wakes up from his nap- Mmm... still nothing happening. -goes back to sleep into diablo III world-

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #306 on: May 22, 2012, 07:03:48 PM »
Lmao, come on people, my ass is hurting and my thumb stinks, lets get this show on the road!

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #307 on: May 22, 2012, 07:58:20 PM »
Waiting on the new thread! You got any questions about the starting setup? (Check the Twilight of the Empire quick rules reference thread in the Rules tab).
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #308 on: May 23, 2012, 08:05:19 AM »
Not that I can think of at the moment, I believe we covered it all last week.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #309 on: May 23, 2012, 08:46:24 PM »
So uhh, which admin is in charge of the new thread makings... GET OFF YOUR ASS!! lol!

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #310 on: May 24, 2012, 03:45:44 PM »
Ok so seeing as the admins here are like blinked from existence heres a thought. Couldnt we just make some threads in here or something then just transfer them over once the admins return from the void and make our threads for us? It would allows us to operate without having to wait for the sub-glacial pace of the PTB. (Powers That Be)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #311 on: May 26, 2012, 07:32:43 AM »
Could we be any more boring here people...? See, fuck you for telling me to be an adult and not argue with Syren. Now look at the boards, silent, in fact, even silence makes more noise then this place right now. This is why no one wants to play here, its so fucking boring you cant stay enthused about it. Yes, I understand we are waiting on non-existent admins but come on! We could be doing something! Review the rules, look for loopholes to close up, do some mock testing, jesus, this is why your games are so broken and the ones back in the day worked (When we wernt cheating anyway). You do realize that GRU (Galactic Rhelms for those who didnt play there) was play tested for months before they started us up. This is my point all along, through any instance on these boards. If you half-ass your sim, you will have a half-assed sim. Dont be a half-assed sim.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 07:38:25 AM by Ramano »

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #312 on: May 26, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »
Hey man... it is Memorial Day Weekend and such... perhaps the admins are enjoying themselves?

Why not go battle King Leoric and jerk-off some more and we'll summon you back to GCW once the Twilight of the Empire thread gets created.

Thank you for your consideration.

~The Management
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #313 on: May 26, 2012, 11:12:11 AM »
Yeah, so just dont worry about it man. By the time those threads even get created we are all gunna hate each other too much to even play together, and obviously if this is how its gunna run you guys wont have a chance anyway. Might I suggest some facebook clickies for you if your bored, they are more suited to the time constraints of people here.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #314 on: May 26, 2012, 11:16:08 AM »
They told you that? I'm touched. Look don't worry, once the holiday weekend is over I'm certain they will get the boards up. Don't give up. Despite it's occasional silence, I love this place. It gives me a creative outlet even if you think it's boring. Besides I thought you would be kind of happy ramano, Karen is dead. :)
Syren