Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 794007 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #270 on: May 09, 2012, 02:23:45 PM »
Well, gimme 2000$ so I can get a new top of the line comp then ill come join your server lmao! My comp just doesnt have the power to run that game. Only 3.2ghz quad core, 1gb Nvidia graphics card, 6GB RAM. Not enough for the game to run better then 17 framerate.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #271 on: May 09, 2012, 03:55:27 PM »
Wait... GCW, this is the one I played before and everyone just up and quit on me! Hell no, I never got to finish, and I have a fully working fully built, fully outfitted fleet thats so full of cobwebs I might have to scrap it! And it wasnt my fault that they all left that time!! I was nice and played by all the rules! (See, when im nice you people get too bored to keep playing!!)

I think if we are doing this again I should get a bonus not only for being the most active person last time but also being the last man standing, as my last official post was Nov 4 2011 in Brental IV when Tat asked if anyone was still here lmao!!

And for the record, if you are enthused about this as you sound, im down to beta test any rules you need to play test with you. Just hit me up here or with a PM.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #272 on: May 09, 2012, 04:59:58 PM »
You won't get bonuses for shit!!

If we're doing it this time we need to be realistic and understand that it's pretty much gonna be a 2v2 setup... so that even if one person has to take a leave of absence, the other person can cover their shit.

Think of the fleet possibilities with 23 Command Points... plus (with Naval Officer hero) a chance to go up to 25!
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #273 on: May 09, 2012, 05:24:13 PM »
-shrugs- No I dont have a clue the possibilities, I dont remember the rules hahaha!! And uhh, it was just a joke about the bonus's hence the "lmao!!" Also, im down with the leave of absence, just so long as in the 2v2 set up, the other 3 people all take a leave of absence. lol

Oh yeah, and if your board game thing is still running, ill jump in that, looked kinda interesting.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #274 on: May 09, 2012, 11:05:43 PM »
ANd look here again, you fuqers are not here, and im drunk and your not and that sucks to be you and yeah. No one ever fuqing posts here and fuqing people being around talking about how they are done with their doctorates finally and sht. Thats because yalll think you better then someone, but thats cool, cause you can only win cause you cant post. And if you cant post that means I cant fight you and that fuqing sucks too. Now people... this is some fuqing bullsht! GOD DAMIT post fuqing. Yeah, someone be here and do something before I die myself of alcohal bordum. And if that happens, its gunna mean a world of sht! Cause wehn I get bored I get fuqing bored and that means fuqing people gotta need to post. POST DAM YOU POST!!!

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #275 on: May 10, 2012, 09:12:08 AM »
Wow did I really post that last night, lmao! For the record, im not even sure what I was trying to say with that hahaha. Anyway, back on topic. For all of you ToR fans out there, might want to start looking for a new game. EA has now eaten its share of the fallout from Mass Effect 3. The servers for this should be shut down in a matter of months, lol.

http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/plugged-in/star-wars-old-republic-loses-400-000-subscribers-233012275.html

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #276 on: May 10, 2012, 11:30:41 AM »
Ramano.. I really hate how you spell fuck.

Get over the FUQ.

And the FAH-Q.

That was so 1998.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #277 on: May 10, 2012, 02:28:16 PM »
oh yeah, thats right, I can swear on these boards and it will show up HAHA! Sorry, grown accustom to all the more child friendly shit out there, lol. And besides, I was drunk, I dont even know what the fuck I was talking about.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #278 on: May 10, 2012, 08:33:41 PM »
I see Satan has reared his ugly head again. Typical.
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #279 on: May 10, 2012, 09:29:56 PM »
Why look, the bride of frankenstein still rotting in the flesh I see! Thought I smelled fish. LMAO! And I was PMed so nyah!

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #280 on: May 10, 2012, 11:28:18 PM »
I'm well aware of the ritual used to summon your sorry drunken ass here but I was hoping for a little more substance and a bit less of your juvenile antics. Clearly, that was wishful thinking considering your ranting but at the very least you are amusing. You would make such an interesting case study. I wonder what goes on in that demented head of yours.
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #281 on: May 11, 2012, 07:21:28 AM »
My drunken ass? Excuse me, im not the one with a pic on here passed out in my underwear holding a half empty bottle of beer! BTW, I'd be careful about job choices, you can find that pic on google images, lmao.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #282 on: May 11, 2012, 07:25:46 AM »
And uhh, if I do recall, you've already proven you dont have the skin to go to a troll match with me, so as a rating suggestion, you might want to quit while your ahead. ;)

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #283 on: May 11, 2012, 01:05:12 PM »
It was a black slip dress, not underwear and I have more than enough job security. Obviously it's impossible for me to stoop to your level completely being that I actually win at life but pushing your buttons has always been a charming past time. Nothing makes me smile more than watching you try to justify your behavior. So, now that you are back from whatever filthy rock you were under, can you play nicely with those that have asked you to participate? I give it five minutes. Tops.
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #284 on: May 11, 2012, 02:17:31 PM »
And yet you continue to sit here. You know, it gets real hard to believe a person has such a life when you got so much free time here. I think someone is a liar. ;)

Anyway, you bore me, I came here to game (hopefully) not have a trolling match with the boards resident attention slut. So please, with all the so called life you have, go do something constructive with it, people dont want to see this shit anymore. So by all means, feel free to join one of the sims going on, or as the rest of us are thinking of you, disappear back to whatever boring ass SL your writing that no one is going to read.

And no that was not an invite to keep it up, im actually serious, im bored doing this shit and I dont feeling like flaming with you anymore. Either join a game or stop reading my posts and forget I exist, cool?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 02:34:14 PM by Ramano »