Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793666 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #135 on: May 17, 2011, 08:18:06 AM »
Yes, build time is 7 days =)

He's my audit for my VPs, and for the record, should I be more detailed when im posting this stuff?

4/1 +50 RASOB
4/15 +80 RASOB, Reb Leader, ShipYard, Training Grounds
5/1 +80 RASOB, Reb Leader, Shipyard, Training Grounds
5/15 +125 VP and +50KC RASOB, Reb Leader, Shipyard, Training Grounds, Rebel Cell Base, Rebel Factory, Rebel Black Market

Also have Smuggling Gains of:
4/20 +280KC
5/6 +480KC

And my Start Bonus of +100KC

All buildings and smuggling are posted and confirmed on my Demon Base thread, and I SS'd it so there cant be any changes and zero doubts. Should take care of any questions on my economy. Let me know if there is anything else you need.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #136 on: May 17, 2011, 09:59:40 AM »
Yeah build times for facilities was lowered to 7 days. I havnt gone in and updated the specs yet ;)
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #137 on: May 17, 2011, 01:01:17 PM »
So, just one more time to make sure I have it right, on Action Day we generate KC equal to our ACCUMULATED TOTAL VPs, not just the new stuff generated correct?

And I wasnt trying to be sarcastic, I really did want to know if you had a better format for me to follow for building or if how im doing it is fine?

Lmao, and I just realized something, when you guys post, can you go ahead and just do it openly? I have shuttles in Chandrilla, Carida, and Brental DS scanning and have been for like a month. If you look when I originally made you guys post a passive scan, none of that stuff was ever recalled lol. So if I may respectfully request, no hidden posts at your homes? If im wrong on that, hale lemme know! It may mean im using knowledge I dont actually have if im wrong.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 01:16:21 PM by Ramano »

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #138 on: May 17, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »
KC generation = Accumulated VP total = Yes.

Format = understandable = Fine.

As for your ships loitering in Deep Space, continuously Passive Scanning, that's fine.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #139 on: May 17, 2011, 07:25:06 PM »
Actually they are loitering cause I forgot they were there lol. But all the same right... =)

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #140 on: May 24, 2011, 04:29:45 PM »
Sorry for the lack of posts, fellas.  I'll get something up tonight after work or tomorrow evening.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #141 on: May 25, 2011, 05:01:43 AM »
Sorry for the lack of posts, fellas.  I'll get something up tonight after work or tomorrow evening.

Meh... if as the GM I was making NPC posts everyday, the MLA would've completed their mission objective LONG AGO. =) But that isn't fun now isn't it?
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #142 on: May 25, 2011, 08:42:11 AM »
LoL, Were it so easy.

Remember, im not exactly doing much either. Speaking of, those poor mandalorians stuck in my tractors have eaten 3 attacks now with no response. Did they give up? =p

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2011, 09:53:33 PM »
Here's a question.  What do I do with the troops/GAVs/Aux on a ship if I plan to salvage it?  Im guessing I can just plop the troops/GAVs on a planet until I need them, but the AUX would count against my CP, right? o.O
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2011, 09:30:16 PM »
Officially/technically... "permanent" units MUST be housed/stationed inside a facility. Per this rule:
Facilities and Defense Limits
No more than two facilities can exist in any grid space. As a result, a world cannot be home to more than 8 facilities at a maximum. A player cannot amass units for defense not associated with a facility. In other words, you cannot build and stock pile troops, vehicles, starfighters or capital ships outside of those associated with facilities. ? See Facility Specifications for more information. Note that you may use your facilities' stocks as reserves and replacements for losses suffered in combat, then rebuild those units and assign them to the facilities again.

"Temporary" units or combat units go under this rule:
Logistics
When a commander has more than 4,999 troops of 29 GAVs deployed on the surface as an aggressor, their forces must take into account a penalty. This penalty states that no force may remain operational for more than 7 days (or 7 turns). At this point they *must* withdraw to their mother ship to be resupplied and treated. After 24 hours (1 turn) onboard the mothership, they may be re-deployed. Ships that may land on the surface need no leave the surface. If you deploy 4,999 troops / 29 GAVs or less from any one vessel, this rule does not apply. ? You can't wage war on an empty stomach.

If you have "temporary extra" troops/SF/AUX, you can always leave them in a combat zone until you feel like recalling them (so long as you don't exceed the posted limits above) OR you can have them waylay at a neutral system like Coruscant (for Imperial players) or the Rendezvous Point (for Rebels).

Great question.

LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2011, 07:38:22 AM »
I was under the impression troops/gavs/fighters were part of a ships costs and in the case of salvaging would be part of the cost your recouping? So by technicality wouldnt a salvaged ship not have any extras?

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2011, 09:00:47 AM »
Onboard units ARE apart of the ship's cost, but if you're salvaging a ship taken in battle, chances are alot of its onboard units might have been lost already.

Also, per the rules, capturing a ship requires you to KILL all onboard troops/crew.

Other onboard units like auxiliaries or starfighters could be "converted", but if you don't have room to put them anywhere, you can treat them as "temporary/extra units" or just salvage them individually (for example, a salvaged Z-95 squad would render 20 KCs).
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
Ahh, alrighty, thank you much for the clerification.

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #148 on: June 01, 2011, 11:27:57 AM »
Lurking...
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #149 on: June 01, 2011, 11:55:12 AM »
Tat man, these guys are gunna need some help. In 14 days they will no longer with just the 2 of them be able to bolster enough firepower to take out my planet. (Oh yes, first R&D Center, all level 5 buildings here I come do da do da. And if you go check, I got ALL the buildings hehe.) So either they find my planet in under 14 days and after the losses they took at Yavin IV still be able to take it (doubtful) you are gunna have to start playing or we are pretty much just running to see who can get their SSD built first. That sounds boring, I havnt even gotten a major engagement with you guys yet.