Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793534 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1065 on: August 22, 2012, 09:57:00 AM »
Hop and Eid only joined to cause problems for me, hoping they could piss me off into a rant session and you guys would kick me out. Im not sure they ever had any intention of actually playing but im still here, still kicking, and if at any time you would like to test the show, my fleet stands ready. =)

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1066 on: August 22, 2012, 11:55:21 AM »
Oh, don't flatter yourself.  :P

I'm still here. Just work busy this week. Fall lines rolling out. Apparently, burgundy is the new black. So, there's that. Working on a few posts, Med. It's coming.
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1067 on: August 22, 2012, 12:18:03 PM »
Hop and Eid only joined to cause problems for me, hoping they could piss me off into a rant session and you guys would kick me out. Im not sure they ever had any intention of actually playing

I almost didn't join because you were already a part of it, hence the "Fuck It" opening line of my first ever GCWII OOC post.  I joined to play, the proof of that was in my posts. I quit because I thought I could stomach you enough to play and have fun but you steal the fun out of it for me.

People have not participated in SIMS based solely on the merit of your presence in them since AOL days, no different here.  Somewhere along the line you convinced yourself it's because you're this awesome simmer, if there is such a thing, when the reality is you're just incredibly irritating, loathsome and are locker room poison.

If in future you want to utter my name or refer to me, do so in PM, because no one else likely cares to read our little soirees.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1068 on: August 22, 2012, 12:48:50 PM »
Eidolon Eidolon Eidolon, lol. There, and not in a PM so screw you tool.

At any rate, point proven.

Edit: And for the record Eid, this game was being designed for Me, Hale, Dem, and Gall, no one asked you to play, no one wanted you here, and no one cares that you quit. They asked me to be here because, when I dont have an angry little succubus following me around causing issue after issue over nothing, I am a good simmer, Im active, and I get things done, which is more then you've ever been able to say. So by all means Eid, you believe what you need too, but the truth is, your the one being a spoiled little shit here, not me.

Edit Edit: And you should work on that man, all that anger is gunna eat you up like a cancer. Trust me, I know.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:58:42 PM by Ramano »

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1069 on: August 22, 2012, 02:17:25 PM »
Oh, don't flatter yourself.  :P

I'm still here. Just work busy this week. Fall lines rolling out. Apparently, burgundy is the new black. So, there's that. Working on a few posts, Med. It's coming.

No rush.  the extra time I'm spending not posting is being used applying for jobs in the legal profession.  Stay tuned!
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1070 on: August 22, 2012, 02:44:24 PM »
Angry succubus?  8)
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1071 on: August 23, 2012, 04:03:23 AM »
A lower class demonic creature that feeds off human feelings of despair that has an enlarged medula oblongatta.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1072 on: August 23, 2012, 12:44:17 PM »
Lower class?! I'm class all the way.  :P
Syren

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1073 on: August 23, 2012, 12:55:04 PM »
Job Qualifications needed for Gangsta Administrator: be the best, be able roll on dubs, roll blunts, stack racks on racks, be able to "make it rain", ride dirty without getting caught, possess swag, own a "9" (bonus if unlicensed), have at least once busted a cap, fail a criminal background investigation, spoken to a police officer for any reason, be unfamiliar with Microsoft Office Suite, be able to perform a two step dance with an alcoholic beverage in hand, be able to wake up and feel "fly" everyday, and not care what anyone thinks about you.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1074 on: August 23, 2012, 01:49:52 PM »
Can I get an interview for that, I pass all of those qualifications.

And Syren, I wasnt calling you a succubus, I was calling Eid one. You would be... hmm... i'll have to check through my various monster manuals and see. Off the top of my head, I would say you are either a Lich or a an Illithid.

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1075 on: August 23, 2012, 01:55:16 PM »
Obviously she is a siren  :P
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1076 on: August 23, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
Speaking of Liches... I always thought a Sith Lich would be a badass villain. You wouldn't need the kind of immortality Palpatine was chasing if you didn't have any fear over the Dark Side ravishing your body.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1077 on: August 23, 2012, 10:43:58 PM »
The Sith Mingling was a shameful fate and a stain upon the forgotten lineage of Bogan!
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1078 on: August 24, 2012, 06:36:37 AM »
I found it, Syren is a Silver Dragon. Silver dragons are obsessed with vanity and accumulating wealth. Upon reaching adulthood the dragon will seek out minions to protect it and its treasure horde. After so long the dragon will eat its minions and treasure to achieve wyrm status. Chaotic Neutral in alignment the Silver dragon is also one of the most fiercely territorial dragons.

Thought that fit perfectly.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1079 on: August 24, 2012, 09:36:32 AM »
*Tears

That's the most beautiful description of me I've ever heard. I will cherish it always.
Syren