Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793605 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1035 on: August 05, 2012, 04:55:54 PM »
Oh that was terrible, lmao!!

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1036 on: August 05, 2012, 06:08:37 PM »
No it wasnt me! The shooting in wisconsin is not my style, Id have used a low yield tactical nuke. However, Yay for more legalization of guns right!!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 11:28:50 PM by Ramano »

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1037 on: August 06, 2012, 01:51:35 AM »
And this is why I do not end the human race. We have successful touchdown on Mars by Curiosity. Absolutely textbook and not a single hitch. There is still yet hope for humanity. And even better, they were aiming for an area 20km in diameter, and hit the center of it with in the size of a 50 cent piece. 300 million miles, 8 months, and no ability to make human adjustments, and hit their target with in 3 inches. God damn thats some targeting tech!

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1038 on: August 06, 2012, 10:28:27 AM »
I'm waiting for another country to launch an intercontinental rocket to Arizona and on the video feed call it Mars by adding red tint. =)
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1039 on: August 06, 2012, 11:55:24 AM »
Uhh... not sure how much of Mars you've ever seen hale, but no part of arizona looks like Mars. There is no sand on Mars, and the grand canyon there is 50 miles wide, you cant really mistake that.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1040 on: August 06, 2012, 05:41:57 PM »
In the words of Arnold: "Get your ass to mars!"
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1041 on: August 08, 2012, 10:39:06 AM »
Im trying damnit! This is not exactly like driving down to the store you know. LoL.

On a better note, im not going to loose my house. Got hit with 150.50$ contempt of court fine for jumping in a circle around the Citibank lawyer chanting "stuff it up your ass, stuff it up your ass." Money well spent, lmao!

According to the judge, so long as you have received money from the defendant with in the last 12 months, which they got when they garnished my wifes check back in Feb, you can not force a person to declare bankruptcy. Even better, I am in a position to go back and counter-sue citibank due to a 2009 ruling making it illegal to offer credit to people under federal poverty level through solicitation.

The moral of the story, you dont get bailout money from me unless "I" agree to it. And considering aint no business out there trying to help me with a bailout, they shall receive none from me in return. Got my 9000$ of bailout money to the banks back from citibank, and now im gunna get to add interest to it. MWUAHAHA. Dont it suck when the poor fight back, and actually have an intelligence level to fight with.

GallPizi

« Reply #1042 on: August 08, 2012, 11:37:59 AM »
On another note. I promise to be posting soon. I simply have my father back in the hospital again.

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1043 on: August 08, 2012, 11:42:29 AM »
I feel for you brother. Hope to have you back with us soon under better circumstances.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1044 on: August 08, 2012, 08:25:38 PM »
A question regarding the Battle of Ord Mantell has come up regarding tractor beams.

Would the following rule change be more preferable:

1. Tractor Beams are promoted first in the Order of Battle, so that a defender's UCR is immediately effected by a tractor lock prior to taking actions in his post, as opposed to taking actions and then resolving battle damage and effects.

2. Tractor Locks reduce a target's Speed to 0, but their Maneuver remains intact when computing UCR. This means that even if an ISD gets a tractor lock on a CORV for example, the CORV won't drop to UCR 1 (which is what the current rules state), but instead will be Speed = 0, can't move, and UCR is still 4 due to its small size and tractor resistance.

I like the above changes much better, because although the defender gets screwed immediately with a tractor lock, the UCR differential is still in his favor.

What do ya'll think?
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1045 on: August 09, 2012, 12:29:30 AM »
I like option 2.

Edit: Also, looking over Ord Mantel, Im calling bullshit Hale! You could have killed his VSD and instead went off and attacked some L/SHUs with the remaining damage. Seriously, you did 1,011 of a needed 1,017 to take it out, with other damage to spare. You purposely saved his VSD... -narrows eyes- If this is seriously how shit is gunna start playing out, im gunna throw a fit that I should get my PDF position back for reasons A: The only real person complaining no longer plays, and B: That was a straight chineese attack. (If you dont understand my sarcasm go look up what China did in the olympics at badminton.)

For the record, had I been in command of that PDF, your fleet would be fucking toast right now Dem. You better go thank Eid for that fit he threw, cause its the only reason your still alive.

Edit Edit: And im not saying you should go back and edit your post either. Im just saying, I saw that shit.

Edit Edit Edit: And also... you might want to be careful playing like that. Im playing a straight game, not pulling no bullshit, but if we gunna start this, you already know im better at cheating then you are. ;p
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 12:44:57 AM by Ramano »

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1046 on: August 09, 2012, 09:18:52 AM »
Haha lol. He had a full TIE Wing on CSP. In my first post I wasnt able to commit enough SFs to engage the TIE Swarm, so I went after the LSHUs instead since I could kill more of those and they were actually attacking and doing damage as opposed to the TIEs that weren't. I still have a few MARCs left that can fire their weapons before they blow up, so, that VSD is getting disabled next round whether Dem likes it or not! lol
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1047 on: August 10, 2012, 08:46:51 AM »
Hey everybody, this is just a public notice that I am going to be tacitly AFK for the weekend on anniversary vacation with the wifeski. Have fun!
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1048 on: August 10, 2012, 09:27:58 AM »
Happy Anniversary! Got mine coming up in a month myself. 11yrs, I cant believe its been that long already... nor can I believe she stayed that long lmao!

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1049 on: August 10, 2012, 08:09:37 PM »
Congrats to the both of you. In other happy news, guess who got proposed to in a hot air balloon 9000 feet above boulder this morning?  :-*
Syren