Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 794553 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #810 on: July 16, 2012, 02:56:34 PM »
I thought about going to the ER after I started vomiting yesterday, but luckily with enough smoke, you can basically put yourself into a coma and fall asleep through any amount of pain.

Edit: Does anyone else think the HS travel times are absurdly long? Doesnt it only take a standard issue ISD 48hrs to go from Nal Hutta to Dantooine... which is on the exact opposite side of the galaxy...
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 03:03:15 PM by Ramano »

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #811 on: July 16, 2012, 03:05:24 PM »
Yeah, thats how I help solve/medicate my chronic vomitting episodes to.  It's only thing that will balance my stomach/GI tract long enough to get a reprieve from heaving and feel well enough to try and eat and build some strength back up.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #812 on: July 16, 2012, 03:33:26 PM »
Oh I was just trying to make myself fall asleep until the headache went away lol. I dont normally have too many health issues, outside of caffeine withdrawal if I dont have any soda. Thus was my problem yesterday, I was being lazy in the morning and waited to go get any soda when I ran out, and wham here comes the migraine.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #813 on: July 16, 2012, 04:38:47 PM »
Ok, another question. I understand why this is set for an NR player, but being RA I can utilize neutral stuff, so under the diplomacy rules:

Milestone #4 [20 Days]: Host System agrees to become a Member System of the New Republic. All Space and Ground facilities on the planet are immediately scrapped and the System transfers 1000 KCs to your Account. Required Actions: Build a New Republic Sector Operations Base to replace the Host System's Alpha-class Command Operations Center. Once the RASOB is completed, the Host System is officially under your control as a player, and you can build new facilities at your leisure.

Alpha-class Command Operations Center (ALPHA)
Production Cost: 500 KCs
Production Time: 7 Days
Size: 500 meters (tall)
Shields: 500
Armor: 500
Hull: 500
Defense UCR: 10 (Prefabricated Ground Facility)
Industrial Output: 0 KCs (Military Facility)
Onboard Units:
500 Infantry Squads
50 GAVs
Capabilities:
1. Provides continuos PASSIVE SCANNING of system (up to C-Ring), and ACTIVE SCANNING up to A-Ring.
2. Includes: HyperComm-I Transceiver (may send messages at x1 hyperspeed)
3. Enables production of all Independent facilities in the same system.
Notes: Limited to 1 per planet. The Alpha-class Center is a standardized command and control facility designed to provide a planet with all the military and commercial communications capabilities it needs to maintain law and order. Due to a modular and mostly prefabricated construction design, the Alpha-class has an incredibly lower cost compared to traditional capitol-type facilities.

So my question is, being an RA player who can use independent buildings, do I still HAVE to build the NRSOB or can I just leave the Alpha Center and only be able to build independent buildings on the planet?

GallPizi

« Reply #814 on: July 16, 2012, 05:22:18 PM »
Okay. So you are all going to see a lot of stuff soon. Pops is home and doing good after two and a half weeks. With everyones permission I would like to post date my banking from July 1st since well, I would have been active if I wasn't spending night and day in a hospital. Sound good y'all?

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #815 on: July 16, 2012, 05:35:43 PM »
It doesnt bother me.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #816 on: July 16, 2012, 06:04:08 PM »
Okay. So you are all going to see a lot of stuff soon. Pops is home and doing good after two and a half weeks. With everyones permission I would like to post date my banking from July 1st since well, I would have been active if I wasn't spending night and day in a hospital. Sound good y'all?

Smurfy with me.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #817 on: July 17, 2012, 01:42:32 AM »
I'm good with that. Glad to hear he is doing ok.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #818 on: July 17, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »
So my question is, being an RA player who can use independent buildings, do I still HAVE to build the NRSOB or can I just leave the Alpha Center and only be able to build independent buildings on the planet?

No. You have to use the "RASOB".
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

GallPizi

« Reply #819 on: July 19, 2012, 02:18:51 PM »
I can not find a galaxy map anywhere 

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #820 on: July 19, 2012, 02:23:41 PM »
Rules section, under the space battle grid. If you click it, it enlarges.
(\/)ighty RE

GallPizi

« Reply #821 on: July 19, 2012, 03:15:15 PM »
I do not see it still.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #822 on: July 19, 2012, 03:40:45 PM »
Here's a small version of it.. an uploaded version should be attached to this post.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:10:10 PM by GallPizi »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

GallPizi

« Reply #823 on: July 19, 2012, 03:45:14 PM »
Nothing attached that I can see unless I am an idiot lol

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #824 on: July 19, 2012, 03:54:44 PM »
I dunno man.. make wanna check your browser settings or something? I uploaded it using Firefoxy.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM