Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 794370 times)

GallPizi

Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #825 on: July 19, 2012, 03:59:02 PM »
I see it however I can not see how to make it bigger lol.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #826 on: July 19, 2012, 04:01:40 PM »
I do not see it still.

Try Firefox webbrowser if you're not already using it.  I had same issue with I.E. long time ago.  Switching to FF solved probem.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #827 on: July 19, 2012, 04:02:38 PM »
I see it however I can not see how to make it bigger lol.

the image embeed in post cannot be made bigger, the one at bottom of post (if its appearing for you as attachment down there) should be able to be pulled up though
~J
SWSF 'til Death

GallPizi

« Reply #828 on: July 19, 2012, 04:06:09 PM »
I am on firefoxy and still can't see the attachment. 

SouthboundPachyderm

« Reply #829 on: July 19, 2012, 04:19:05 PM »
I am on firefoxy and still can't see the attachment.  

hmmmmm

are you on a normal home network or maybe a workplace network that's locked down tighter?

I can never get embbed images to appear on my work network PC, no matter what browser or what tools i mess with.

if not that, i'd think got to be something in your browser settings. . tools > options, maybe somewhere in there?

I'm not very savvy on the matter though.  Hoppupatamus may have some troubleshooting tips?

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #830 on: July 19, 2012, 04:54:01 PM »
I have request since we are seeing new people on the forum. Perhaps a formal introduction would be nice so we could call each by something other than our handles. I know some of you guys but not all.

Syren - Karen

Presently, I'm the only active female on the forum given the stats. Sad, but true. I miss Ruby.

So give a shout out!
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #831 on: July 19, 2012, 06:05:09 PM »
Well, I could tell you my real name but then it would take all the mystery out of my character, not to mention i'd have to kill you afterwards.

However, Ramano is known throughout facebook, twitter, pintrest, and various other social media outlets as well as 3 or 4 dozen different messaging forums, 6 different gaming forums, and XBox Live.

So in closing, dont worry about who I am, im just a poor boy from a poor family, sparing this life from the monstrosity. It is your god-king Ramano you should, and will know. Scourge of the internet, hunter of stupidity on social media, blasphemer supreme.

Or you can just call me the All Powerful All Knowing Dwarven Miner who is so badass he doesnt need a name. -Que dwarven miner song-

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #832 on: July 19, 2012, 06:10:37 PM »
Oh, and let us not forget, High Champion of GaryCon.

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #833 on: July 19, 2012, 06:15:23 PM »
Um you click on the attached thumbnail at the bottom of the post... that's all it takes.

You can also see one here:

http://swsf.gnfisher.com/dashboard.php

Go to NAV COMPUTER (also use it to calculate HS times).

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #834 on: July 19, 2012, 06:21:15 PM »
I posted Greg's link to THE GALAXY thread... so we will all know where it is now! Huzzah!
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #835 on: July 19, 2012, 06:23:33 PM »
BTW that calculator is not up to date or even functional.. didn't finish it as no one really needed it. I'll clean up that site and put the nav/map plus some cheat sheets with ship specs.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #836 on: July 19, 2012, 06:25:14 PM »
Sounds good. At least for now it can function as the galaxy map.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #837 on: July 19, 2012, 07:22:44 PM »
I have request since we are seeing new people on the forum. Perhaps a formal introduction would be nice so we could call each by something other than our handles. I know some of you guys but not all.

Syren - Karen

Yeah, I dislike handle reference but some people prefer it, *shrug*

J or Jason.

And I'm like 1 of 10 or so dudes that are active, but I also have the least pelvic hair (don't ask how I know) and coincidentally the least wind resistance.  I've also been told I have no couth, but I just don't see it.  :)

Well, I could tell you my real name but then it would take all the mystery out of my character, not to mention i'd have to kill you afterwards.

However, Ramano is known throughout facebook, twitter, pintrest, and various other social media outlets as well as 3 or 4 dozen different messaging forums, 6 different gaming forums, and XBox Live.

Scourge of the internet, hunter of stupidity on social media, blasphemer supreme.

The only mysteries I care about end with a Scooby Snack!

And Dude, with that many social media outlets, you cannot possibly be the hunter of social media stupidity, you are a contributor to it ;p
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 07:27:26 PM by Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #838 on: July 19, 2012, 08:06:08 PM »
And Dude, with that many social media outlets, you cannot possibly be the hunter of social media stupidity, you are a contributor to it ;p

Not at all, I am not making any argument in any of those posts, im just flaming people for the stupidity in theirs, lmao! Its called trolling... learn it... understand it. ;)

For example, like when people post a picture of a 6yr old girl sitting in the middle of 5 pitbulls with a caption "This is the luckiest most protected girl in the world" to which I must respond "Not at all, in fact, shes in the worst place she could be, for when I start shooting at all of those pitbulls she's in the line of fire."
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 08:08:31 PM by Ramano »

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #839 on: July 19, 2012, 09:28:20 PM »
Hi, J. Thanks for not being a pretentious ass about it. I just thought it would be nice to actually address each other by name if we are all simming together. In regards to the lack of pubic hair, I take it you are a swimmer or cyclist? I work out too except it's called shopping.  :D
Syren