Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 794371 times)

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
Re: OOC Chat
« Reply #2265 on: December 12, 2014, 10:50:17 PM »
I just messaged you, Karen, but I see you found out, lol. I will try to reach Med.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2266 on: December 12, 2014, 11:09:22 PM »
Yeah I made it here after weeks of losing my shit. Usually when I message Med on here it alerts him on the email attached and he hops on and gets back to me. But nothing...just nothing.

Sad.  :(
Syren

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2267 on: January 07, 2015, 06:08:19 AM »
The Private Messages should still be alerting via email. I can write him directly to his email on his account if you'd like.

Sorry I've been MIA guys. LOTS of work. LOTS of baby work! I'll post some more pics eventually if you'd care to see them. He is a beautiful little dude.

Eventually I'll have some SW stories to get out..

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2268 on: January 13, 2015, 10:32:26 PM »
Yes, someone find him.
Syren

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2269 on: January 19, 2015, 05:35:55 AM »
Well his yahoo address thats been registered on here forever returns as no longer existing when I email him directly.

No other ideas on how to find him. Sorry, Karen.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2270 on: January 19, 2015, 11:46:39 AM »
*sobs

Med is gone? I'm so sad.  :'(
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2271 on: January 24, 2015, 03:45:45 PM »
Bummer Med hasn't showed up yet.  Don't you know his last name Karen or wherever he was going to law school?  Try googling that type of stuff.  Track him down old fashioned way perhaps.

Haven't seen Hale either. Greg? His old AIM name may come to me but not at the moment. .
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2272 on: January 25, 2015, 06:34:40 PM »
No, we didn't dive into too many personal details. Married, law degree, just had a kid. We kept it strictly story line which makes it difficult to cyberstalk his ass down. Anyone know him on other social media and/or other addresses? We discussed rough outlines for where we want this story line to go and I can develop my characters over time but his input is critical.

Syren

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
« Reply #2273 on: January 26, 2015, 09:55:43 AM »
His real name Mediv Gudion I  believe or something along those lines. He was a member of the facebook group.
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2274 on: January 26, 2015, 11:12:28 AM »
Medivh Guldon was his primary character from the Federation Chronicles in the LoTF continuity.
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2275 on: January 27, 2015, 10:34:36 AM »
Only thing I ever knew about him is he lived in Virginia. It is possible he just doesnt have access to internet right now, and is sitting in the same position you are, lol. Its also possible when the old boards went down he just stopped caring and hasnt bothered to try to get in touch with anyone or sign up here. Sorry, afraid I dont know any more about him then you do.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2276 on: January 27, 2015, 11:40:54 PM »
That's the meanest thing you've ever said to me. If he didn't want to do this anymore, the least he would have done is let me know.
Syren

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #2277 on: January 30, 2015, 01:50:56 PM »
I'm still here. I've been "active" in the sense of a Big Brother, monitoring the forum over the past few months during its hosting transition; I just haven't felt the need to chime in on any conversations yet.

In terms of getting a game up and running again, I don't know how that would fair to be honest. There are so many Star Wars games on the market now -- in terms of tabletop, computer-based, and app-based -- that any Star Wars gaming "itch" I have usually gets scratched by those products. My creative energies these days are going towards music production, and my writing energies are getting sucked by my graduate school work... which has put writing SL's here on the back burner. I'm sure a lot of you feel the same, or are in similar circumstances.

Hypothetically speaking, if there were a game to get started up again, it would have to meet the following conditions:
[ ] Linear in the sense that it has a defined starting and end point.
[ ] Limited in terms of scope and scale. I don't want to manage an Empire or Republic any more.
[ ] Logical by way of simple, easy-to-understand rules that can be picked up on the fly.

If those conditions were met I *could* be motivated to play and write SLs.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2278 on: January 30, 2015, 05:11:34 PM »
Err... im sorry syren. I wasnt trying to be mean when I said it... Was just offering possible suggestions. Like I said, I dont know anymore about it then you do.

And I had a suggestion a while ago Hale but I dont think anyone paid attention. Was thinking about a game with maybe 3-5 planets per person (not that you would control that many to start, if at all) very small scope for the game size. Basically take all the hundreds of planets out of the mix so people are forced to interact. Then instead of having set stats for everything we just have templates. Like each ship gets X amount of space and each shield generator, weapon, etc, takes up Y space and thus we could have 2 corellian corevettes fighting but they have completely different specs, closer to how the actual SW universe looked. (Like many of the rebel ships were luxury ships outfitted with guns, thus no 2 would ever be the same, even if they were the same class of ship.)

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2279 on: February 01, 2015, 11:56:51 AM »
It's cool. I'm just sad.
Syren