Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793957 times)

LordMaligan

Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1815 on: January 02, 2013, 03:02:22 PM »
happy holidays    any idea when the next phase start?

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1816 on: January 02, 2013, 03:39:52 PM »
Hoppus and I took a break from development during the holiday pause but we've touched on many of the big gameplay aspects thus far so the rest of the development for GCWIII should be pretty smooth. I'd say 2 months is a best-case scenario if we wanted to launch ASAP, but it's probably going to be closer to 4 months before we're finished. Dementat is currently building the Death Star III in-game, and the due date for that thing is mid-May... which will force GCWII to move into an Endgame scenario wether we like it or not, so that is the "due date" for Hoppus and I to be done, as we'd like to transition into GCWIII with as little delay as possible.

That gives you plenty of time to get involved in GCWII if you felt so inclined, even if it was purely for storyline purposes.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1817 on: January 02, 2013, 10:49:35 PM »
Did Ramano really quit, and if so, what becomes of the Battle of Rendili?
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1818 on: January 03, 2013, 12:12:18 AM »
Not sure about Ramano, he never sent any finalized PM or anything. He was not banned, that much I can say with 100% certainty. His last login was December 22nd, so he might just be unplugging for the duration of the pause. I will commandeer his units if it comes to that, or pass the buck to allied control (Hoppus).
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1819 on: January 03, 2013, 10:51:19 AM »
Pause Ends January 4th yes?  So 12:01 tonite (12/4)? or 12:01 tomorrow nite (12/5)?
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1820 on: January 03, 2013, 12:30:37 PM »
Pause is through January 4th, so on the 5th at midnight, normal play resumes.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1821 on: January 03, 2013, 11:11:12 PM »
I wont be home to post til the 6th just fyi and will be moving to a mostly sl position from here forward

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1822 on: January 06, 2013, 10:28:06 AM »
Well seeing as we have a dumbass bastard so busy deleting posts you dont get to see anything anymore cause he has to cover the fact he's made so many contradictory rulings he cant even keep track of them now, you'd already have known what happened to me. And I saved it Hale, so whether it shows up on the boards, I still kept the copy of the link. For the record hale, a bad GM is even more detrimental to a game then even I am. And I dont want to hear a god damn thing, I never said another word after I left, and just let you people be. So maybe, just maybe if you can read this one BEFORE you delete it, you'll have your answer. And Dem, just do what you gotta do with Rendili, im not playing so it doesnt concern me.

You know what, fuck it. I cant do this anymore, you have no clue what your even saying anymore you got your rulings so confused. I quit

And no, I will not be playing in chapter 3 either.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1823 on: January 06, 2013, 01:37:40 PM »
K, bye!

Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1824 on: January 06, 2013, 03:27:16 PM »

awesome news for "classic" star wars content junkies!

Dark Horse will be starting a new SW series of comic books this month, titled simply Star Wars.  Like the old Marvel SW books of the 70s and 80s, these will tell tales about the original characters taking place between Yavin/ESB!

~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1825 on: January 06, 2013, 04:43:40 PM »
Oooh... cover art looks Hildebrantish. Schmexxy.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1826 on: January 06, 2013, 07:04:28 PM »
Those comics look sweet. Will have to say where/how I can pick those up.

I am back but arrived today without luggage and with a chest infection so give me a few days to get moving please.

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1827 on: January 08, 2013, 11:04:14 AM »
Damn there are lots of storylines to catch up on! This is great :)

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1828 on: January 08, 2013, 01:46:55 PM »
Also just to be clear to you all: I am going to be moving sims to the Hapan faction in GCW3. So my NR sim is going to be pretty dormant the remainder of this game as I am going to use the time to a) prepare, test and polish the GCW3 rule set and add-ons with Hale and b) begin laying some backstory down for my Hapan characters/sim.

We've been working very hard on G3 and I think its going to be a real hit. We've tightened things that seemed loose and are introducing some new elements while reducing other elements to streamline gameplay. There are some exciting things on the horizon!

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1829 on: January 08, 2013, 02:10:19 PM »
Commence IMPERIAL CIVIL WAR!!!*

*Disclaimer: After the Rebel Alliance is thoroughly ravaged.

"The Empire Returns to Endor" Revenge Flashpoint anyone?!? =) After the RA is wiped out it would certainly set the stage politically for GCWIII, and let the future of GCWII be Imperial in-fighting.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM