Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793549 times)

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1650 on: November 26, 2012, 05:19:22 PM »
I kick ass in the storylines I'm involved in which are not part of the GCW per se since Socially Acceptable Monsters, The Reluctant Redhead, Corellian Rebirth, Vogue Empire and Crimson Covenant are essentially an ongoing soap opera broadcast weekdays on the Holonet. But when I was a part of the AE, there was some ass kicking or do you not remember the storylines we shared both when you destroyed my striker cruiser Abyss in the hangar bay of your Republic capital ship or Karen vs The Dark Queen vs Lord Kaine vs Dementat? Now that some was some choice story.  :D
Syren

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1651 on: November 26, 2012, 05:23:24 PM »
Also, how in the hell did you pass me in number of posts? I was enjoying being the #1 poster.
Syren

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1652 on: November 26, 2012, 06:01:11 PM »
Quality vs Quantity.

Ramano: The TIE Fighter of posting.
Syren: The seXy-Wing of posting.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1653 on: November 26, 2012, 07:12:15 PM »
Karen and Med, yous ought to do an arc of any choosing that weaves thru GCWIII and partake in that particular tale, that'd be sweet  ;D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 07:15:02 PM by Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1654 on: November 26, 2012, 07:24:12 PM »
Yeah WTF you guys havent done shit in our active games since LotF like 10 years ago. Losers.

LordMaligan

« Reply #1655 on: November 26, 2012, 08:14:09 PM »
Let me know when the next phase comes to be .... I am interested. I may have another 1 or 2 people interested. I am mostly imperial ... but am not opposed to trying something different

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1656 on: November 26, 2012, 08:38:01 PM »
Cool, well check out he Twilight of the Empire folder for the current installment and get a feel for things.  Stick around and get involved wherever you feel compelled!  III shouldn't be far off
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1657 on: November 26, 2012, 09:58:22 PM »
Hale, you flatter me. And I love it.  :-*

Eid, while that would be cool, the timelines between GCW and Freestyle do not match up. There are canon elements that would interfere with the state of the galaxy which would cause conflict ad inconsistancy.  ;)

Hop, don't be mean. LoTF:AE was like, three years ago max. And we were both heavily involved. Med's Trade Federation Saga was both epic and well planned. To be able to integrate my characters and storylines to merge with his own was incredible to say the least. It revealed a layer to the original storyline that the audience didn't know with Valerie as the genetic template for Phage and Alexander Winton as one of the masterminds who wished to use Medivh's technology to rule the galaxy. The respect I have for him as a storyteller and a creative mind defies words. No where did either one of us say we would never again be involved. I think we both would if and when it felt right but right now, we've got a story to tell, one that has gone far beyond the simple and sloppy framework (I was a teenager back then after all) I had originated with these characters back in the AOL days of the Sisterhood of Imperial Sith. These characters flow through me like the Force itself and I want nothing more than for everyone to sink their every fiber into their own storylines and run wild with it. Deep and poignant interactions between the factions could make GCW an explosive ball of amazing. So no hating, darling. I know how much work you and Hale put into GCW and to see it come to fruition like it has makes me so proud of you both.

Wow, I'm like gush monster this evening. Wine. I blame the Malbec.
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1658 on: November 26, 2012, 10:42:03 PM »
Eid, while that would be cool, the timelines between GCW and Freestyle do not match up.

excuses! GCWIII will be *7yrs post Endor (*ithink) , you're writers so wedge that shit in there and be a part of the collective!  Fast forward or brew up something separate!  we wouldn't try and push you guys on it if we didn't think you'd be an invaluable addition to the Swirl!

There can never be too much story development going on and there's simply no sense in you two not contributing to the overall greatness of GCWIII.  Hale, Dem and Ram kept it chuggin, Greg came Back, I stumbled in.  Maligant is a fresh meat catalyst.  It's time to unite the Tri-Force or some comparatively awesome geek reference
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1659 on: November 26, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »
The Tie Fighter of posting!!?! I dare say I may have to come take one of your planets for that statement! The majority of my posts have come from active games, her posts come from SLs not involved in anything and OOC flaming with me. If anything im an Assault Gunboat and shes a... cargo ship or something. (;p)

And yes Syren, I do remember our SL back in LotF, and its why ive asked, begged, and pleaded with you to come join as the Hapans in GCW and we could have had even better SLs. More grounded too reality and lots of political/ideological bashing. But alas, you instead continue to choose to be spiteful and boring because im the first man who wasnt intimidated by you, and equipped with a tongue every bit as swift as yours, and no fear of using it. How you gunna hate me cause you lost a troll battle?! Its a troll battle!! LMAO! So come down out of your crystal palace and come play with us before I crash the Destiny through it and turn it into a broken mirror damn you! If I apologize for offending you will you come play?

And LordMaligan, sorry, I dont recall you off hand, probably were in different factions. But welcome none the less. I look forward to meeting you on the battlefields in EpIII.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1660 on: November 27, 2012, 11:55:51 AM »
Eid, while that would be cool, the timelines between GCW and Freestyle do not match up.

excuses! GCWIII will be *7yrs post Endor (*ithink)

Exactly. CC and Refuge both began in 7ABY which immediately followed the conclusion of Vogue Empire and Alive. However, we have jumped ten years into the future to 17ABY but by this point in the storyline, it's nearly 18ABY. It wouldn't work.

Let me plot on this for a while. I may make a cameo in GCW EpIII if I think of the right angle.
Syren

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1661 on: November 27, 2012, 02:49:57 PM »
Okay Ramano... I'll give it to you...

You're the Medium Transport of Posting. Bulk in, bulk out; always "loaded up" full.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2012, 02:51:49 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1662 on: November 27, 2012, 04:35:49 PM »
You're the Medium Transport of Posting. Bulk in, bulk out; always "loaded up" full. ? ;)

Full of shit, more like.  8)
Syren

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1663 on: November 27, 2012, 06:17:00 PM »
I've moved over exclusively to SLs, for the time being, because real life precludes me from having a steady enough schedule on the forum to participate in simming (You might recall, I did used to do that).  Looking for full time job, working temp-job in prosecutor's office, and preparing for spawn in February takes up a lot of time.  Whereas I once posted as many as 10-20 posts a week, with at least half substantive SL or sim, I'm down to 1 or 2.

THat's also the reason I haven't added an SL only character to the GCW world.  I'm barely keeping enough time to keep my current stories going.

Maybe one day, things will be different, but not as of now.
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1664 on: November 27, 2012, 06:53:12 PM »
Just want to be clear Med, Syren, I was fucking around. I read your shit as it is posted :)  But it would be cool to make up a new story in this new game. I will probably be SLing more than simming in GCW3 as well, as Hapans. Would be great to find ways to tie my stuff into others stuff.