Author Topic: ONDERON  (Read 21575 times)

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
ONDERON
« on: October 03, 2012, 01:44:40 PM »

A planet well-known in the annals of galactic history, ONDERON and its sister-planetoid DXUN have been the location of several major conflicts from the times of the Old Republic to the Galactic Civil War...
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
Re: ONDERON
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 01:45:06 PM »
<> VSD SHOGUN  <>
Flagship of the 1st Imperial Expeditionary Force
Ultor Imperium | Avenger of the Empire
Commanding Officer: CAPT John Hawkins

A lone Victory Star Destroyer emerged from hyperspace over Onderon an immediately began actively scanning the system for known and unknown defenses. Hale and Pellaeon's discussions about the future of the Imperial Remnant was brief but certain: in order for the 1st Imperial Expeditionary Force to survive it would need to expand into the Inner Rim. Onderon was selected not only for logistical purposes but also tactical ones as well, because Hale had yet to fully rebuild his fleet and he would need a weak target to attack in order to rebound from his loss of the AVENGER. In a deal made with the Galactic Empire, the SHOGUN was constructed so that there would be no delay in the Imperial Remnant's efforts.

As the temporary commanding officer of the SHOGUN, Captain John Hawkins addressed the bridge crew: "I want everybody watching over their work stations carefully. We're doing this mission by the numbers and when the Lord General arrives I don't want him dissapointed!"

"For the Remnant!" replied the crew.

Action Summary
1. Exited hyperspace in Deep Space 1.
2. Raised shields, deployed SF/AUX to CSP, and began active scanning.
3. No GM services are requested at this time.
4. CONQUEST MISSION (Status: 0 Days / 0 Milestones).

<> VSD Shogun
Onboard Hero: None
Location: DS-1 | Status: Scanning | UCR: 3 | Shields: 900/900 | Armor: 900/900 | Hull: 900/900 | Systems: 450/450

>> TIE Fighter Squadron Black 1

>> TIE Fighter Squadron Black 2

>> Lambda Shuttle Tornado 1~12
Location: DS-1 | Status: CSP | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 (each)

>> Imperial Landing Barge Typhoon 1 & 2
Location: Hangar | Status: Loaded | UCR: 1 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100
--> Infantry: 200/200 Imperial Fleet Troopers
--> Vehicles: 15/15 Speeder Bikes
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 01:47:44 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 06:09:42 PM »
ROYAL GUARD OF ONDERON

The planetary defenses of Onderon came to life as the presence of a Star Destroyer actively scanning the vicinity was cause for great alarm. The Royal Guard of Onderon immediately dispatched orders to stand ground and not give up one inch of Onderon space unless it was paid for in blood...

Space PDF
Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-1] w/ (3) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons on CSP
Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-2] w/ (3) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons on CSP

Ground PDF
Unscanned
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 09:56:53 AM »
[^] SHOGUN SQUADRON [^]
1st Imperial Expeditionary Force
Primus Et Optimus | The First and the Finest
Commanding Officer: LORD GENERAL Lucidius Hale

The VSD Shogun lurched forward to enter the upper orbit of Onderon. Although the enemies that lay ahead were out of weapons range, they would soon feel the wrath of the Imperial Remnant. Meanwhile, the SGAF Espada and SGAF Sturmgewehr exited hyperspace behind the Shogun and deployed their shuttles to join in on the action. Expectedly, Hale transferred his flag to the Star Destroyer via his personal shuttle.

"Lord General, welcome aboard the Shogun," greeted Captain Hawkins, Hale's newest executive officer.

"Thank you Captain. It's good to be back onboard a Victory-class. I believe they are still one of the galaxy's finest warships," commented Hale.

"Indeed my lord, we shall demonstrate to Onderon as well as the other systems of the Inner Rim that not even the loss of the Avenger will hamper our efforts."

"I see you've read my battle prospectus for the Remnant, captain," replied Hale.

"Of course my lord. I have also hand-picked this entire crew myself. Only the bravest and most dedicated sailors, soldiers, and officers of the Imperial Remnant should have the privilege of serving onboard the flagship."

"Well done captain. We shall discuss Remnant operations another time, for now let us focus on the subjugation of Onderon..."

Action Summary
1. SGAFs exited hyperspace in Deep Space 1.
2. VSD moved to C-1.
3. CONQUEST MISSION (Status: 1 Days / 0 Milestones).

<> VSD Shogun
Onboard Hero: Imperial Officer [Lord General & Commodore] Lucidius Hale
Location: C-1 | Status: Scanning | UCR: 3 | Shields: 990/990 | Armor: 990/990 | Hull: 990/990 | Systems: 450/450

>> Lambda Shuttle Tornado Group I
        Location: C-1 | Status: CSP | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

>> Imperial Landing Barge Typhoon Group
        Location: Hangar | Status: Loaded | UCR: 1 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100 | (2/2)

>> Elite Lambda Shuttle Aletheia
        Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 16 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100

<> SGAF Espada
Commanding Officer: Commander Kyle Kraken
Location: DS-1 | Status: En Route | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150
Onboard Units: 240/240 Stormtrooper Squads

>> Lambda Shuttle Tornado Group II
        Location: C-1 | Status: CSP | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)      

<> SGAF Sturmgewehr
Commanding Officer: Colonel Claus von Stauffenberg
Location: DS-1 | Status: En Route | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

>> Lambda Shuttle Tornado Group III
        Location: C-1 | Status: Split | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 10:05:26 AM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2012, 02:57:33 AM »
ROYAL GUARD OF ONDERON

"Attention naval forces of the Imperial Remnant, you have violated the sovereignty of Onderon by entering orbit into our system. Please do not make any further advances towards our planet or your presence will be deemed hostile and we will take all measures to repel your aggression."

Space PDF
Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-1] w/ (3) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons on CSP
Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-2] w/ (3) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons on CSP

Ground PDF
Unscanned
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2012, 03:33:09 AM »
[^] SHOGUN SQUADRON [^]

The VSD Shogun continued its progress towards the planet of Onderon, having recieved the message of the Royal Guard Forces loud and clear.

"Lord General, shall I ready the communication channels for a response?" prompted Captain Hawkins.

"No... ready the weapon systems," replied Hale, with a smirk. "Target the starfighters for maximum damage. Also, commence scanning of the ground."

"Yes m'lord," replied Hawkins.

At that instance the VSD Shogun fired a full salvo of its turbolasers and concussion missiles at the hapless Z-95 Headhunters employed by the Royal Guard of Onderon. Hale was hoping to make his attack on Onderon as text-book as possible, and so he was utilizing the Victory-class' strength of overwhelming shipboard weapons to attack the enemy's strength: the starfighters. Meanwhile, the pair of StarGalleons followed closely behind the Shogun to provide direct support if needed, although their eventual task would be to land on the surface and commence ground operations.

Action Summary
1. SGAFs moved to C-1.
2. VSD moved to B-1, attacked and scanned ground.
3. VSD Shogun fires 10 QTLCs + 40 DLTLs + 80 CMs @ Z-95s in A-1: 960 x UCR [3/5] = 576 Damage (2 Squads Destroyed)
4. CONQUEST MISSION (Status: 6 Days / 0 Milestones / Spoils of War: 20 KCs).

<> VSD Shogun
Location: B-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 3 | Shields: 990/990 | Armor: 990/990 | Hull: 990/990 | Systems: 450/450

Location: B-1 | Status: CSP | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

Location: Hangar | Status: Loaded | UCR: 1 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100 | (2/2)

<> SGAF Espada
Location: C-1 | Status: En Route | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

<> SGAF Sturmgewehr
Location: C-1 | Status: En Route | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

« Last Edit: October 09, 2012, 03:39:27 AM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 05:21:17 PM »
ROYAL GUARD OF ONDERON

Angered by the blatant refusal to respond to the warning message and the following attack, the Royal Guard quickly rally their forces and the starfighters move to respond to strategic positions, knowing full well that the Imperial forces are not here to take over the space but the ground. The Royal Guard Commandant also dispatches a general distress signal on all channels in the galaxy (x1 hyperspeed), hoping someone would come to their aid, however unlikely.

Space PDF
1. Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-1] | Attacking. 8 QLCs fired at TIE/F Black 1: 24 x UCR [1/8] = 3 Damage
2. (1+2 destroyed) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons [A-1] | Moved to B-2 and attacked. 24 LCs + 24 CMs fired at TIE/F Black 1: 216 x UCR [5/8] = 135 Damage.
3. Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-2] | Holding position.
4. (3) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons [ATMO-2] | Moved to Atmosphere 2, on CAP.

Ground PDF
1. BMIC Onderon Royal Guard Fort in G-1 w/ (300) Onderon Army Troopers & (30) Speeder Bikes
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 05:25:31 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 11:46:53 PM »
[^] SHOGUN SQUADRON [^]

"Sir, they've mounted a counter attack against our starfighters. What are your orders m'lord?" asked Captain Hawkins.

The Sigma Platforms - even with their modest compliment of Z-95 Headhunters were no match for the VSD Shogun, and so it was no surprise that their second fighter group moved to the atmosphere to take advantage of the Z-95's superior aerospace capabilities in an attempt to thwart any attempts at a ground landing, but even this too would be a useless gesture.

"Continue to press the attack and move closer to low orbit," ordered Hale. "Destroy everything in our path."

"Yes m'lord," replied Hawkins, who turned to the bridge crew, "set course 250 mark 005, all ahead full. Fire at will."

After the orders were given, the VSD Shogun again fired a full salvo of its turbolasers and concussion missiles, although this time selecting the Sigma platform as a different target. Soon the battlegroup would be entering the atmosphere The pair of StarGalleons which trailed the Shogun also began their attack sequences, firing at targets of their own.

Action Summary
1. SGAFs moved to B-1.
2. VSD moved to A-1 and attacked.
3. VSD Shogun fired 10 QTLCs + 40 DLTLs + 80 CMs @ Sigma Platform in A-1: 960 x UCR [3/1] = 960 Damage
4. SGAFs take five.
5. TIE Fighters break CSP and attack Z-95s in B-2: 96 x UCR [8/5] = 96 Damage.
6. LSHU Group Tornado II+III fired 144 LBs at Z-95s in B-2: 432 x UCR [4/5] = 346 Damage (Squadron Destroyed).
7. LSHU Group Tornado I fired 72 LBs @ Sigma Platform in A-1: 144 x UCR [4/1] = 216 Damage (Platform Destroyed)
8. CONQUEST MISSION (Status: 7 Days / 0 Milestones / Spoils of War: 40 KCs).

<> VSD Shogun
Location: A-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 3 | Shields: 990/990 | Armor: 990/990 | Hull: 990/990 | Systems: 450/450

Location: A-1 | Status: CSP | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

<> SGAF Espada
Location: B-1 | Status: En Route | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

<> SGAF Sturmgewehr
Location: B-1 | Status: En Route | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 11:48:40 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 03:31:47 PM »
ROYAL GUARD OF ONDERON

The treachery of the Imperial Remnant knew no bounds as it ravaged the starfighter squadrons and platforms orbiting the system. The forces that remained in space fought hard, knowing the battle now was shifting to the atmosphere and ground.

Space PDF
1. Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-1] | Counter-attacking and then blowing up. 8 QLCs fired at TIE/F Black 1: 24 x UCR [1/8] = 3 Damage
2. (1 destroyed) Z-95 Headhunter Squadron [B-2] | Counter-attacking. 24 LCs + 24 CMs fired at TIE/F Black 2: 72 x UCR [5/8] = 45 Damage.
3. Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-2] | Holding position.
4. (3) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons [ATMO-2] | Holding CAP.

Ground PDF
1. BMIC Onderon Royal Guard Fort in G-1 w/ (300) Onderon Army Troopers & (30) Speeder Bikes
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 04:20:30 PM »
[^] SHOGUN SQUADRON [^]

Hale was meeting with Captain Hawkins and Colonel Briggs of the Army Detachment in the briefing room just outside the bridge. Battle plans still needed some discussion, although they were more of a formality at this point since the Shogun had overwhelmed the Onderon defense force. The TIE Fighters of Black Squadron were the only targets to take significant damage during the invasion thus far, but had managed to scrape by thanks to their superior manueverability, but their performance in the atmosphere was called into question.

"We've been doing just fine without those fighters, even though they've provided some good cover. I'd like to recall them, however. They won't stand a chance in the atmosphere against those Z-95s - there is no purpose in needlessly sacrificing those pilots when we can manage with shipboard weaponry. Are there any objections?" asked Hale.   

"Yes m'lord, one. Those pilots are prepared to give their life for the Imperial Remnant, and I'm sure if they were here in this room they would request that you send them in anyway so they can have a crack at the enemy," responded Captain Hawkins.

"Your objection is noted Captain, but I'm sure Black Squadron will have another opportunity for a more serious battle in the near future, when we will need their commitment. For now... we can spare them for another day," replied Hale.

Captain Hawkins nodded.

"Right m'lord," continued Colonel Briggs, "that leaves us to the ground invasion. Do you plan on joining us?"

"Of course, Colonel. I have yet to get my combat boots dirty since being promoted to General even. Once we are in the atmosphere I want to commence a full bombardment on their defensive complex while we drop landing barges. We can wait on the Espada and Sturmgewehr, as I'd prefer to commence an initial blitz first," discussed Hale. "They can finish off the Sigma platform in the meantime."

"An excellent plan m'lord, no further questions," finished Colonel Briggs.

"Very well gentlemen. Captain Hawkings, you have the deck and the conn, I will join Colonel Briggs in the launch bay."

"Yes m'lord," replied Hawkins.

After the three were finished discussing battle plans, Shogun Squadron immediately began carrying out their orders. It was the beginning of the end for Onderon...

Action Summary
1. TIE Fighters recalled. LSHU Tornado I moves to A-2.
2. SGAFs moved to A-1.
3. VSD moved to ATMO-1 and commence atmospheric bombardment. Landing Barges deployed immediately to Ground (G-1).
4. VSD Shogun fired 10 QTLCs + 40 DLTLs + 80 CMs @ BMIC in G-1: 960 x UCR [3/15] = 128 Damage
5. SGAFs fired 20 TLCs + 20 CMs @ Sigma Platform in A-2: 200 x UCR [4/1] = 200 Damage.
6. LSHU Group Tornado I fired 72 LBs @ Sigma Platform in A-2: 216 x UCR [4/1] = 216 Damage.
7. 200 IFT Squads attack BMIC in G-1: 600+60 x UCR [7/15] = 308 Damage (Facility Disabled).
8. 12 Speeder Bikes attack Onderon Speeder Bikes in G-1: 120 x UCR [11/10] = 120 Damage (12 SBs Destroyed).
9. HALE attacks Onderon Army Troopers in G-1: 200 x UCR [10/4] = 200 Damage (50 Squads Destroyed).
10. CONQUEST MISSION (Status: 9 Days / 0 Milestones / Spoils of War: 110 KCs).

<> VSD Shogun
Onboard Hero: Imperial Officer [Lord General & Commodore] Lucidius Hale (currently on the ground)
Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 3 | Shields: 990/990 | Armor: 990/990 | Hull: 990/990 | Systems: 450/450

Location: Hangar | Status: Recalled | UCR: 8 | Armor: 003/144

Location: Hangar | Status: Recalled | UCR: 8 | Armor: 099/144

Location: A-2 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

Location: G-1 | Status: Landed | UCR: 1 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100 | (2/2)
        --> Infantry: 200/200 Imperial Fleet Troopers | Status: Attacking
        --> Vehicles: 12/12 Speeder Bikes | Status: Attacking

>> Imperial Officer LORD GENERAL Lucidius Hale
        Location: G-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 10 | Armor: 200/200 | Health: 200/200 | Attack: 200

<> SGAF Espada
Location: A-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

<> SGAF Sturmgewehr
Location: A-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 04:59:41 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 04:57:21 PM »
ROYAL GUARD OF ONDERON

The Battle of Onderon had entered a new chapter with the arrival of the Imperial Remnant troops on the surface of the planet. The Royal Guard Forces were expecting to see the menacing white armor of Stormtroopers but were instead greeted by the black uniforms of the Fleet Troopers instead. While the Royal Guard outnumbered the Remnant forces numerically, the presence of an Imperial Lord General as well as the atmospheric bombardment had turned the tide to the Remnant's favor. With little much more to do in both space and on the ground, the Royal Guard began last ditch efforts to repel their invaders...

Space PDF
1. Sigma Class Starfighter Platform [A-2] | Fired 8 QLCs at LSHUs: 32 x UCR [1/4] = 8 Damage
2. (3) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons [ATMO-2] | Moved to ATMO-1, then fired 72 LCs + 72 CMs at VSD Shogun: 216 x UCR [4/3] = 216 Damage

Ground PDF
1. BMIC Onderon Royal Guard Fort [G-1]
2. (200+100) Onderon Army Troopers attack 200 Imperial Fleet Troopers: 900 x UCR [4/6] = 600 Damage (85 Squads Killed, 1 Wounded)
3. (14) Speeder Bikes attack 12 Imperial Speeder Bikes: 140 x UCR [10/11] = 128 (12 Bikes destroyed)
4. (16) Speeder Bikes attack HALE: 160 x UCR [10/10] = 160 Damage (40 Armor remaining)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2012, 05:02:04 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 05:22:15 PM »
[^] SHOGUN SQUADRON [^]

The battlefield was just as intense as Hale remembered it from his ancient history lessons at the Imperial Academy regarding the numerous conflicts that occured at Onderon, only this time it was up close and personal. Onderon's capital city was being defended by a single military outpost that laid beyond the city walls - a convenience to protect the innocent civilians and royalty - but one that left the defenses open to attack from an aggressor of any size.

When Hale landed on the ground, him and Colonel Briggs took Onderon's defensive position into account. Though attacking with a better trained and equipped force, the chances of the Remnant's initial attack getting flanked was almost a certainty. To protect himself and to be a better field combatant and commader, Hale wore a customized Dark Trooper exosuit modeled closely after the Phase I design. Sporting a JT-12 jetpack for rapid mobility, Hale was able to go head-to-head with even the fastest of assault vehicles. And as for weaponry, Hale sported a DC-17m ICWS along with dual DC-17s blaster pistols as secondary sidearms, and finished off with a disposable Merr-Sonn Mark-72 LAW rocket launcher in case any last-ditch or ultra high-explosive attacks were needed.

Despite having superior technology and a powerful armor system, Hale was still subjected to intense speeder bike fire, but was suprised his armor was still holding. Not desiring to have a repeat attack, he decided to call down the thunder:

< Shogun this is Dark Blue, copy? >

< Copy Dark Blue, this is Shogun, read you loud and clear. >

< Request immediate air strike at my Lima, I'm taking heavy fire from enemy vehicles. >

< Roger that Dark Blue, Black Squadron has been dispatched. Out. >

"Airstrike inbound, danger close. Take cover positions," ordered Hale.

"Cover positions, aye," replied Colonel Briggs. Immediately the troopers closest to Hale hunkered down and went prone as they waited for their shuttles to commence a strafing run against the enemy.

After the TIE Fighters arrived, streaks of green laser fire ripped up the light forested areas while causing massive damage to the speeder bikes. Once the fighters took off towards the sky, it was time to make a decision about the Stormtroopers.

"Lord General, shall we call down the StarGalleons or will we no longer need them?"

"Send the order to commence atmospheric entry and commence full attack, it's about time we end this battle!"

With a large surge of Stormtroopers waiting for combat about to hit the ground, a massive assault began on what was left of the Onderon Royal Guardsmen defending their Capitol city. Meanwhile in the atmosphere and space, the rest of the Onderon defenses were dealt crippling blows...

Action Summary
1. TIE Fighters deploy from Atmosphere to G-1 Air and commence Strafing Run.
2. SGAFs fire upon Sigma Platform in A-2 then move into the atmosphere.
3. VSD Shogun fired 10 QTLCs + 40 DLTLs + 80 CMs @ Z-95s in ATMO-1: 960 x UCR [(3-1)/(5+1)] = 320 Damage. (1 Squad destroyed, 1 damaged)
4. SGAFs fired 20 TLCs + 20 CMs @ Sigma Platform in A-2: 200 x UCR [4/1] = 200 Damage (Shields down).
5. LSHU Group Tornado I fired 72 LBs @ Sigma Platform in A-2: 216 x UCR [4/1] = 216 Damage (Platform damaged).
6. LSHU Group Tornado II & III fired 144 LBs @ Z-95s in ATMO-1: 432 x UCR [(4-1)/(5+1)] = 216 Damage. (1 Squad damaged)
7. (85 killed + 115 active) IFT Squads attack Onderon Troopers in G-1: 600+60 x UCR [7/5] = 660 Damage (165 Squads Killed).
8. (12 destroyed) Speeder Bikes attack Onderon Speeder Bikes in G-1: 120 x UCR [11/10] = 120 Damage (12 SBs Destroyed).
9. 2 TIE/F Squads attack Onderon Troopers in G-1 (Ground): 96 x UCR [(8-2)/5] = 96 Damage (24 Squads killed)
10. HALE attacks Speeder Bikes in G-1: 200 x UCR [10/10] = 200 Damage (Remaining 6 Bikes Destroyed).
11. CONQUEST MISSION (Status: 11 Days / 0 Milestones / Spoils of War: 319 KCs).

DAMAGE SUMMARY
1. Z-95 Headhunters (536 Damage)
2. Sigma Platform (416 Damage)
3. Onderon Army Troopers (756 Damage)
4. Speeder Bikes (180 Damage)

<> VSD Shogun
Onboard Hero: Imperial Officer [Lord General & Commodore] Lucidius Hale (currently on the ground)
Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 3 | Shields: 990/990 | Armor: 990/990 | Hull: 990/990 | Systems: 450/450

Location: G-1 (Air) | Status: Strafing | UCR: 8 | Armor: 003/144

Location: G-1 (Air) | Status: Strafing | UCR: 8 | Armor: 099/144

Location: A-2 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

Location: G-1 | Status: Landed | UCR: 1 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100 | (2/2)
        --> Infantry: 200/200 Imperial Fleet Troopers | Status: Attacking
        --> Vehicles: 12/12 Speeder Bikes | Status: Attacking

Location: G-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 10 | Armor: 200/200 | Health: 200/200 | Attack: 200

<> SGAF Espada
Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)      

<> SGAF Sturmgewehr
Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150

Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 05:25:11 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2012, 11:37:55 AM »
ROYAL GUARD OF ONDERON

The Commandant of the Onderon Royal Guard knew his situation looked grim. With his fort's defenses rendered useless upon the initial attack wave of the Remnant forces, the troops were immediately forced into open combat on the fields outside the capital city. Although heavy shrubbery and lightly forested areas dotted the battlefield, the open plains meant open warfare. This was a good thing for the Royal Guard, because they were able to concentrate their firepower on Lord General Hale himself, and despite wearing an advanced Dark Trooper exosuit, they had a chance at taking him down so that perhaps a redemptive victory could be had even at the dawn of defeat...

Space PDF
1. Sigma Class Starfighter Platform (Shields: 0 / Armor: 384 / Hull: 400)  [A-2] fires 8 QLCs at LSHUs in A-2: 32 x UCR [1/4] = 8 Damage
2. (1 destroyed + 1 damaged + 1 active) Z-95 Headhunter Squadrons [move from ATMO-1 to G-1 Air] fire 72 LCs + 72 CMs at TIE Fighters: 216 x UCR [6/6] = 216 Damage (Both Squadrons destroyed).

Ground PDF
1. BMIC Onderon Royal Guard Fort [Disabled, G-1] | Shields: 0 / Armor: 0 / Hull: 164
2. (179 killed + 21 active) Onderon Army Troopers attack 115 Imperial Fleet Troopers: 600 x UCR [4/6] = 400 Damage (57 Squads Killed, 1 Wounded Squad Killed)
3. (18 destroyed) Speeder Bikes attack HALE: 180 x UCR [10/10] = 180 Damage (60 Health remaining)
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2012, 09:14:35 AM »
[^] SHOGUN SQUADRON [^]

Queen Suria was walking with Hale outside the Royal Palace alongside a terrace that overlooked the valley where Iziz was. Although victorious, Hale did not want to rub that victory into the faces of the Onderonians and citizens of Iziz - instead he sought to form a peace between the newly conquered planet and the Imperial Remnant.

"...As you can see Queen Suria, we've already begun an investment on this planet, and all Imperial facilities will be constructed outside Iziz to maintain its sovereignty. Of course, an Imperial office will be located in your Royal Palace, but this is more of a formality."

"You say Imperial as if there were one Empire, Lord General," replied the Queen, "...but I see no unified Empire, nor an Emperor."

Hale nodded and paused for a moment to think before commenting, "You are absolutely correct, Queen Suria. The Imperial Remnant is comitted to the preservation of the New Order, but we realize that Emperor Palpatine has been killed. We are discovering that in order for an Empire to function as a government, there needs to be a strong central leader to command the bureaucracy."

"So who leads the Imperial Remnant?" asked the Queen.

"A council of Moffs, who follow a single chairman. At the moment, that chairman is Admiral Pellaeon - although he considers himself more of a steward than a leader."

"And where do you fit in, in all of this?"

"I obey the will of the Council. Although I am growing politican momentum with the exploits of the 1st Imperial Expeditionary Force, exploits which earn me rank, prestige, and leadership. Perhaps one day if the Council wills that I should be the next Supreme Executor, then I would effectively control the Imperial Remnant," answered Hale.

"A Supreme Executor is no Emperor," retored the Queen, hoping to figure out Hale.

"Of course not, but an effective oligarchy can exercise the same power and authority as a single individual. What made the Galactic Empire strong was that Emperor Palpatine was also extremely powerful. The oligarchy in his place can maintain order. In the meantime we will continue to advance the Imperial form of government, spread an Imperial economy, use an Imperial credit, and afford the rights of an Imperial citizen to all worlds that become our subjects."

"And what of this new Dark Lord of the Sith emerging from the Empire still centered at Coruscant?"

"I have not met the man, but they say he is more powerful than Darth Vader, and equally determined to restore the Empire under a single throne. His military-industrial capacities are unrivaled by the Rebellion, and so we will continue to have this Galactic Civil War until new leadership emerges on both sides of the conflict..."

"Thank you, Lord General, your observations have been most enlightening. Perhaps it is time for me to embrace a new chapter in Onderon's history. Your Imperial Remnant does not appear to have the oppressive resemblance of Palpatine's government, and so I look forward to the future."

"Indeed, and Onderon is just the first system in a three-system plan I have outlined to Admiral Pellaeon to advance the Imperial Remnant to new heights. After my previous flagship was destroyed in battle, I have learned the hard way that progress must be the Remnant's first priority - not justice against the Rebellion."

An enlisted Fleet Trooper rushed out to the terrace to meet Hale, "excuse me, m'lord, but it is time to depart."

"You're not staying longer?" asked the Queen, who was beginning to enjoy Hale's company.

"I'm afraid not," said Hale, talking the Queen's hand, "it was a pleasure speaking with you about Onderon, Queen Suria. I look forward to our next visit. I have also decided to rescind my orders to station a garrison here. After meeting you, I believe we share a common vision for Onderon - and so as a gesture of trust I will not keep any more offensive troops on this planet any longer."

The Queen nodded and let Hale depart. "Thank you, Lord General. You are of course welcome to return to my palace at any time."

Soon, the people in Iziz saw the Aletheia take off and head towards the atmosphere along with the two StarGalleons that had landed. Hale was looking forward to getting back to his flagship, for his master plan to advance the Imperial Remnant needed to get back on track...

ACTION SUMMARY
Movements:
1. Elite LSHU entered Atmosphere 1.
2. SGAFs entered Atmosphere 1.
3. LSHU Tornado II & III recalled.

CONQUEST MISSION (Status: 14 Days / 3 Milestones)

<> VSD Shogun
Location: A-1 | Status: Attacking | UCR: 3 | Shields: 990/990 | Armor: 990/990 | Hull: 990/990 | Systems: 450/450

Location: Hangar | Status: Recalled | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

Location: Hangar | Status: Recalled | UCR: 1 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100 | (2/2)
        --> Infantry: 115/200 Imperial Fleet Troopers | Status: Remaining Planetside (G-1)
        --> Vehicles: 00/12 Speeder Bikes | Status: Destroyed

Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Landed | UCR: 16 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100

Location: Onboard Shuttle. | Status: See Storyline | UCR: 10 | Armor: 000/200 | Health: 060/200 | Attack: 200

<> SGAF Espada
Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Atmosphere | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150
Units: 240/240 Stormtrooper Squads | G-1 | UCR 6(+1) / HP 7(+1) / AR 4(+10%)

Location: Hangar | Status: Recalled | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)      

<> SGAF Sturmgewehr
Location: ATMO-1 | Status: Atmosphere | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150
Units: 240/240 Stormtrooper Squads | Location: G-1 | UCR 6(+1) / HP 7(+1) / AR 4(+10%)

<> ESC Harpoon
Commanding Officer: Captain Johannesburg
Location: B-1 | Status: --- | UCR: 4 | Shields: 500/500 | Armor: 500/500 | Hull: 125/125 | Systems: 250/250

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 1

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 2

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 3

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 4

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 5

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 6

>> Lambda Shuttle Orange-I Group
       Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 10 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | Quantity: 2/2

<> ESC Trident
Commanding Officer: Captain Ishmael
Location: B-1 | Status: --- | UCR: 4 | Shields: 500/500 | Armor: 500/500 | Hull: 125/125 | Systems: 250/250

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 1

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 2

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 3

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 4

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 5

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 6

>> Lambda Shuttle Orange-II Group
       Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 4 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | Quantity: 2/2

« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 02:01:47 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2012, 02:19:28 PM »

[^] SHOGUN SQUADRON [^]

The time had come for Hale and his forces to leave the system. When they arrived, Onderon was weak and isolated from the rest of the galaxy - now it was brimming with Imperial power and glory. With an Imperial Sector Palace completed, Hale's mission to Onderon was now complete. So brilliant was Hale's execution of this plan that he received a priority message from Admiral Pellaeon with a promotion to Admiral. Although Hale's blunder at Thyferra cost the Imperial Remnant one of their most powerful instruments of war, Hale's leadership and strategy was far more powerful and worthy to be recognized. At last, Hale's dream of Admiralty had been accomplished, yet it came with a greater responsibility to expand the Remnant to new heights. It was time to move into the Core regions of the galaxy...

"Captain Hawkins, have the Fleet Depots finished restocking our supplies and replacement units?"

"Yes m'lord, the fleet is ready for hyperspace," replied the Captain.

"Very well. Input coordinates for Corulag. The time has come for the Imperial Remnant to add legitimacy to our cause."

"Right away m'lord."

Immediately, the fleet lept into hyperspace. Soon the galaxy would come to learn the name of Lucidius Hale, champion of the Imperial Remnant, avenger of the Empire!

ACTION SUMMARY
Movements:
1. Fleet Depots restocked units and supplies.
2. All ships entered hyperspace for Corulag.

CONQUEST MISSION (Status: Completed! Bonus: Promotion to Admiral)

<> VSD Shogun
Location: HS | Status: --- | UCR: 3 | Shields: 990/990 | Armor: 990/990 | Hull: 990/990 | Systems: 450/450

Location: Bridge | Status: CO | UCR: 10 | Armor: 200/200 | Health: 200/200 | Attack: 200

Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 5 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)

Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 1 | Shields: 100/100 | Armor: 100/100 | (2/2)
        --> Infantry: 200/200 Imperial Fleet Troopers | Status: Loaded
        --> Vehicles: 12/12 Speeder Bikes | Status: Loaded

<> SGAF Espada
Location: HS | Status: --- | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150
Units: 240/240 Stormtrooper Squads | G-1 | UCR 6 / HP 7 / AR 4

Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 5 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | (12/12)       

<> SGAF Sturmgewehr
Location: HS | Status: --- | UCR: 4 | Shields: 300/300 | Armor: 300/300 | Hull: 150/150 | Systems: 150/150
Units: 240/240 Stormtrooper Squads | Location: G-1 | UCR 6 / HP 7 / AR 4

<> ESC Harpoon
Commanding Officer: Captain Johannesburg
Location: HS | Status: --- | UCR: 4 | Shields: 500/500 | Armor: 500/500 | Hull: 125/125 | Systems: 250/250

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 1

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 2

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 3

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 4

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 5

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Red 6

>> Lambda Shuttle Orange-I Group
       Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 5 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | Quantity: 2/2

<> ESC Trident
Commanding Officer: Captain Ishmael
Location: HS | Status: --- | UCR: 4 | Shields: 500/500 | Armor: 500/500 | Hull: 125/125 | Systems: 250/250

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 1

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 2

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 3

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 4

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 5

>> TIE Interceptor Squadron Green 6

>> Lambda Shuttle Orange-II Group
       Location: Hangar | Status: --- | UCR: 5 | Shields: 20/20 | Armor: 20/20 | Quantity: 2/2

LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM