Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793879 times)

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2011, 07:33:29 PM »
Anything, really. Hapans, warlords, pirate armadas.... The VONG!!!!!!!
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2011, 09:46:00 AM »
So are we dead or what?

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #212 on: July 21, 2011, 09:27:13 AM »
Neutral enemies, or even NPC rebel and imperial enemies if we must. Perhaps we should have simultaneous flashpoints. I would be up for working on this, although I will be very busy the next two weeks with family stuff. NO VONG!

Ideas...
Imperials: During the reign of the Galactic Empire, many skirmishes occurred along the Hapan boarders, enabling them to capture some Star Destroyers. Imperial mission potential.

Rebels: Capture of Bahalian Shipyards in the Vergesso Asteroid Field from the Tenloss Syndicate. Not much history available on how the Rebels got the shipyard, but Death Squadron destroyed it some time between Hoth and Endor. Some fun neutral tech for this conflict would include the Hornet Interceptor.

Any other ideas are welcome.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #213 on: July 21, 2011, 11:43:54 AM »
Ok so can I get a running count of who all is still playing, cause I wanna kill someone and it seems im the only one here. God dam it I just spent 4,000KC putting this fleet together and I wanna use it!

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #214 on: July 21, 2011, 01:58:31 PM »
VOOOOOOOOOONG!!!

Also, Im here.  I should probably collect taxes soon, eh?
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #215 on: July 25, 2011, 02:05:04 PM »
I thought you said you were here X?

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #216 on: July 26, 2011, 03:51:06 PM »
I am, I've just been preoccupied.  I'll get scans up n stuff within a day or two tops.  Sorry, man.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #217 on: July 26, 2011, 04:43:59 PM »
Oh no problem, like I said, im just bored to death and seeing as we are the only 2 people here, might as well end this with a bang. =)

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #218 on: July 26, 2011, 09:17:53 PM »
I've been giving that some thought. I'm not advocating abandoning this at all cause I don't think its dead just yet... But I was thinking maybe we could start putting something together with bigger fleets n a more oldschool feel.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #219 on: July 27, 2011, 08:43:36 AM »
I've been giving that some thought. I'm not advocating abandoning this at all cause I don't think its dead just yet... But I was thinking maybe we could start putting something together with bigger fleets n a more oldschool feel.

Ah, the number of times we can put something together ...

I say free-form it, storylining.  Make it fun. Make it interesting.  takes less time. On a whim.
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #220 on: July 27, 2011, 11:41:10 AM »
I agree. You can have the best of both worlds. Let it flow without the time limits. Adhere to a base set of rules and fleet limits but overall, go wild. I know you guys have the epic-ness in you. I've seen it before. Nothing would make me happier than for your characters to be as familiar and infamous as Medivh, Karen or Dementat. I just hate to see the back and forth. You put forth all this effort into setting something up then it falters or people clash over the lack of activity. Why not use the framework you have (which is wonderful) without the pressure?

I, too, have an insanely busy real life. However, nothing thrills me more than creating a post over the course of a few days that contributes to what Med and I have built together. This outlet keeps me balanced and takes me down a few notches. We acknowledge we have our own lives with our own set of responsibilities and this relaxed approach allows us to live these lives while maintaining interest. I think you could all make something fantastic over the long haul. It's my hope for you anyway.

And I'm quiet now.  :P
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #221 on: July 27, 2011, 11:50:23 AM »
Well to start with, my infamy speaks for itself. I did all of what your doing now a decade ago. At one time there was no place in SW simming you could go and not find someone who knew the name Ramano. Ive been there, Ive done that, twice actually. Now I just wanna sit back, crush some math and kill people.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #222 on: July 27, 2011, 12:50:32 PM »
You say that like we all weren't on the AOL:SWSF at one point in time or another. The VE/SAM concept I began back then too but I was too young to flush out the main storyline the way it has been done now. You may have done it before but there are always new angles to take on.

Also, bite me sideways. "Infamy?" More like "severe douchebaggery mixed ever-so-subtly with obnoxiousness."
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #223 on: July 27, 2011, 02:06:20 PM »
Now that almost offends me... I dont do anything subtly!

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #224 on: July 27, 2011, 02:24:35 PM »
Dry those eyes and note the sincere sarcasm in all things I write to you.
Syren