Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793959 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #240 on: August 20, 2011, 10:42:23 AM »
FAR ahead of everyone, lol. BTW, X, are you still under internet problems, or am I just being ignored due to my power? If im just getting ignored please, let me know so I can capture the rest of your fleet, and then next time someone attacks me, I can ignore them too. =p

If its still internet problems, just lemme know and disregard the last sentance there, lol.

GallPizi

« Reply #241 on: August 21, 2011, 01:26:42 AM »
I guess I will go Imp then lol.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #242 on: August 21, 2011, 07:57:50 PM »
Umm... ok, we have come to an issue. Im gunna attack dathomir since none of you is capable/willing to battle me. Seeing as Hale isnt here, who wants to head up the PDF for that world? I dont personally care, any imp player can run it, and I dont have a clue what the PDF would even look like. I would guess something along the lines of my Base with 1 LV5 building of each type, 4 shipyard facilities a golan and 5CP worth of fleet. However I really dont have a clue what Hale had planned for it. The only thing I do know is im going to attack it, and if no one volenteers to defend it, im just gunna SL out the battle and call this chapter of the game dried, cleaned, and smoked.

Also, just incase you guys dont look at my thread, Tat and Gall, I gifted 1000KC to each of you to help you build, I got more then enough credits with nothing to do with it and im tired of playing by myself. For SL purposes, just say you had an operative steal it or something, I dont care.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2011, 10:37:59 AM by Ramano »

GallPizi

« Reply #243 on: September 03, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »
I am still here   just doing stuff/working post Irene

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #244 on: September 05, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »
Ok, so, Im "back".  While its true that a lack of e-mail was only an inconvenience, it did dictate how much of my computer time could be spent doing whatever and how much had to be devoted to yelling at various idiots for their lack of competency.  Cleared that up.  Then my computer crashed again.  My brother and I have no idea why (again) but it does seem rather strange that my email was presumably hacked twice, followed by a mysterious crash.  Therefore, I strongly hesitate to declare my triumphant return.  (Doesn't help that I'll have to go through and create a new log again.)  So... yeah.  I dunno.  Wish I could say more than that but I really don't know.  I've played with my passwords and firewalls and blah blah blah.  Im hoping that if some douche out there has targeted me I've managed to cut him off, but Im no hacker so who knows.  If things continue to appear to be running smoothly I'll make a new log (...and remember to make a backup) and then jump back into the mix.  So, no, not ignoring anyone.  I'd love to blow something up, but Im afraid my computer will blow up (again) before I really get a chance. 
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #245 on: September 06, 2011, 06:18:55 AM »
The joys of having a computer programmer for a brother in law. People hack my stuff I have him find them, then I send them to jail for about 16 months. I just got done with a 14yr old kid who thought he was funny hacking people's facebook accounts to screw with their gaming profiles. He's serving 90 days and can not touch another electronic device until he's 21. In this day and age, thats pretty rough lol.

GallPizi

« Reply #246 on: March 29, 2012, 09:27:59 PM »
So. I don't know if anyone is actually on the boards anymore who wants to battle sim however I am going to play around with the rules some here. Can someone make me an administrator so I can play with the calculation stuff? Thanks.

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #247 on: April 20, 2012, 08:20:53 AM »
I might get involved in this!
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #248 on: April 20, 2012, 03:43:37 PM »
If ya'll haven't noticed already... I've been creeping in the background and updating the specs for GCW - Episode II: Twilight of the Empire. It should be fairly seemless once I finish updating everything (rules and all), so at that point if ya'll wanna go at it be my guest. =)
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

GallPizi

« Reply #249 on: April 21, 2012, 09:57:15 PM »
I have noticed. And I am more excited for this than the other game we were playing. What can I do to help make this happen sooner?

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2012, 10:43:46 AM »
Tell me what you want the game to be like! Here are some things that I'm working on:

1. Players will be given a flat paycheck of 1000 KCs every Action Day (1st and 15th of each month).
2. Construction times for facilities are 14 Days. Everything else has its own time.
3. Each planet you control has an Industrial Output of 100 KCs, and facilities can increase this. The overall idea is that more money = more units = more flexibility = more willingness to get stuff blown up in combat = more action!
4. The Fog of War is lifted: players can assume knowledge of all major fleet movements and facilities on enemy planets (exact locations in the system can only come via scanning, however). No more "finding the hidden rebel base" stuff.
5. Hero Units are going to be actual production-style units and add tangible bonuses to your setup. Right now I have the following: Imperial Sith Lord, Republic Jedi Knight, Admiral, General, Grand Moff/Secretary of Republic, Captain (fringe), and Bounty Hunter. Basically here's the jist of the hero units: the players themselves are in fact one of the units and then they get an extra one for free at the start of the game. Basically I wanted to have the game setup for the Empire be a Thrawn-C'Boath style tag-team... so the player could be a Sith Lord and have a pet Grand Admiral, or the other way around.  Let me know what other style Hero Units you think I should include! They will all have 5 Levels for extra bonuses.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

GallPizi

« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2012, 07:05:21 PM »
So far I like. I see specs for Trade Federation stuff. Want me to drudge out my old Hapan specs? And what were your thoughts for GE/IR? I am guessing GE would be the Isaard/Thrawn type people while the IR would be say, the Pentastar Alignment?

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #252 on: April 23, 2012, 12:16:17 AM »
Actually I was thinking the reverse. Imperial Remnant would be your Thrawn-type people... basically those that still want to keep the Empire going, squash the Rebellion, and maintain control of the galaxy - essentially continue fighting the War as if Endor didn't happen, but at the same time realize that they are splintered and are all that remains. The "Galactic Empire" would be the Zsinj/Isard types, basically people who have most of the "real" power (based in Coruscant), and could in fact be Emperors in their own right.

Feel free to post some Hapan specs here, I'd be more than willing to convert them to GCW-format/pricing/etc. I don't want to get too crazy with the specs though, because while this is "After Endor"... it's not "too After Endor" if you catch my drift, considering the relaunch will start directly after the Battle of Endor (much like Ashes of the Alliance started with the Battle of Hoth).
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

GallPizi

« Reply #253 on: April 23, 2012, 01:54:38 AM »
I will forgo hapan specs since I will be doing imps anyway lol. What about reserve fleets?  Like you have your set CPs but if you have the cash you build more to replace losses as they occur? Still looking at rather small fleets eh?  Let's get this thing moving!  
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 02:08:23 AM by GallPizi »

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #254 on: April 23, 2012, 10:29:40 AM »
I throw up some basic Hapan specs anyway just in case players want to invade Hapes =)

Players are going to have 23 CPs to use for their personal fleet (7-ship limit). Player-controlled Space PDF fleets are still limited to 20 CPs. Stronghold/capitol worlds will have a considerable NPC defense fleet, and players can allocate an additional 23 CPs as a Reserve Fleet. The only restriction on the Reserve Fleet will be a 3-day "activation" period, just to limit abuse. Neutral Worlds are going to be similar. 20 CPs in Space and roughly 20k troops/200 GAVs on the surface. A basic template will be made so players can attack at their own leisure.

I'll be finishing specs before getting to rules. I appreciate the enthusiasm but its also finals week for me so bear with me =)
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM