Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793481 times)

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1575 on: November 17, 2012, 11:04:48 AM »
Don't you tease me, Hale! So cruel!
Syren

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1576 on: November 17, 2012, 11:59:13 AM »
You have to admit, Fassbender as Thrawn would be freaking sweet.

LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1577 on: November 17, 2012, 12:07:09 PM »
Agreed, I think you nailed it with that one. Just look at him in Inglorious Bastards and give him blue skin... change the uniform to white, and you are there.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1578 on: November 17, 2012, 01:00:09 PM »
Who the fuck are you talking about now?

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1579 on: November 17, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »
Fleet Movements:
    Auxiliary restocked. Fighters on hold.

Dem, your fleet is still engaged. As long as you have ANY units fighting at Thyferra, your WHOLE fleet is still considered engaged. You can not restock ANYTHING, destroyed or not, until the battle at Thyferra ends. I thought we established this already? Your ships at Rendili must remain fighter-less and aux-less until ALL of your units are gone from Thyferra. (Provided they launched everything at Thyferra which I assume they did.) You are not allowed to restock as they die simply because you have pieces of your fleet at other non-involved planets. This battle must fully resolve before any of your fleet ships can reload with any fighters or aux.

Tactics like that conceivably allow battles to last forever and was ruled not allowed. Its covered under the "Burden of Command" section.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 03:18:06 PM by Ramano »

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1580 on: November 17, 2012, 04:17:06 PM »
Dude, we've been over this, and I agreed! That was a c/p error in my banking thread.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 04:20:08 PM by Dementat »
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1581 on: November 17, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
Well your C/P error scared the shit out of me so I had to have a mini-freak out, lol.

And its that time of the year again. Thank you Syren.

Online SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1582 on: November 17, 2012, 05:44:01 PM »
is it me or has this place been pretty entertaining lately?

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1583 on: November 18, 2012, 10:58:53 AM »
Quick question: On a conquest mission, you actually have to complete the milestone to collect money from it right? Taking Thyferra as the example, if Dem leaves/dies while I still have space PDF that means he would not have fully completed the milestone, would he still be allowed to collect money for it?

I would assume no as it states its a credit infusion upon completion of the milestone, but I want to know for sure so I am asking. Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1584 on: November 18, 2012, 11:10:55 AM »
Oohhhh... Look. Another ImpStar. They do make such pretty asteroid belts. However, you'll be happy to know Dem, im gunna go ahead and remove that little insurrection problem that character is trying to create for you.

Cant have some little non-force using piss-ant interrupting our SL now can we. ;)

Edit: P.S. (Heavy Russian accent) Da Jackal, ee tole me to tell you, you cant protect you're women.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 11:14:27 AM by Ramano »

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1585 on: November 18, 2012, 02:35:33 PM »
It is not specifically stated on the Conquest rule, so a retroactive ruling after I devoted my time to the mission would be kind of messed up.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1586 on: November 18, 2012, 03:22:54 PM »
Actually, I believe it does, if not a little open ended.

3. Once combat has begun, refer to the following time-table below for mission results. Players are required to write storyline post in addition to fulfilling the other requirements of each Milestone in order to complete this mission fully.
Milestone #1 [4 Days]: Disable all units making up Space PDF. For each platform, capital ship, starfighter squadron, or auxiliary craft destroyed, add 10 KCs to your Account.

So my question is more for clarification then looking for any kind of change in the rules that would need to take place.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1587 on: November 18, 2012, 03:27:06 PM »
I'll be in and out of the forum this week. I'm hosting IT-Guy's parents for Thanksgiving which I somehow agreed to do at our house this year. His parents are pretty chill for in-laws but I want to strangle his sixteen year old sister. I don't know how one person can purposefully make themselves that hideous. Think Twilight-Goth with a distaste for anything resembling presentable. Large quantities of wine and klonopin will be consumed.
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1588 on: November 18, 2012, 03:29:17 PM »
I'm fucking PUMPED for turkey.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1589 on: November 18, 2012, 03:36:18 PM »
No Hero = No mission/incomplete mission status. Hero must be present to collect bonuses, etc. If not present, missions can be resolved later but without the Hero all progress/bonuses are halted.

Also, everyone be sure to check out KESSEL in the coming days as Eid and I will have a saucy SL/Battle for y'all!
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM