Author Topic: Getting Started  (Read 18066 times)

Offline Erasmar

• SWSF Member
Getting Started
« on: September 22, 2009, 11:41:42 AM »
Hello, all.

The forum is up and running again, and you'll notice several departures from the old version. Aside from being fairly empty, the boards themselves have been intentionally left sparse. I recreated all the LotF boards, but I'll leave it up to the GM staff to get things sorted out with posting. I believe the GMs were Gall, Medivh, and Syren, and so they will be given moderator powers for the LotF boards after they've joined.

I left out the Jedi Academy, as it didn't seem very active, though I'd be happy to restore it if requested.

I've recreated a board for sim development in case anyone wants to take this opportunity to try something new.

You'll notice the front page has two panels near the top for Site News and Holonet News. These two panels will contain articles, the first being out-of-character and the second being in-character and specific to LotF. As of now, all members have the ability to submit articles to be published...I'm just not sure how. Yet. I'm working on that, but the intention is that members will be able to submit in-character news stories to be posted on the front page. For now, if you'd like to see something published, send it to me via PM.

I'll be looking to add some of the other little goodies Dravin had on here, such as the member map and hopefully a (functional) chat room.

Be alert for any bugs, quirks, and suspicious, unattended luggage and report them to me when you can.

Thanks, and happy simming!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 02:20:49 PM by Erasmar »
Erasmar
SWSF Rogue