Author Topic: Vive Ukraine!  (Read 11933 times)

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
Vive Ukraine!
« on: February 28, 2022, 08:43:29 PM »

The will and spirit of the defenders of Ukraine is awe inspiring.  May we all take on our own monstrous enemies with that kind of courage and resilience.

It could still get a lot darker but when all is said and done, it will be Ukraine that undid the legacy of Rasputin both abroad and at home.

Zelensky | Klitschko 2024
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: Vive Ukraine!
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2022, 12:14:11 AM »
While i still consider the quote "Snake island to Russian ship... Go fuck yourself" to be the greatest act of valor ive ever witnessed, it still has to be said, this is what happens when you only spend 1.3% of your GDP on defense. I mean come on, a country of 46 million and the Russians are taking it with conventional arms and only 190,000 troops. The only reason the Ukranians are able to put up this much fight is because Russia is still playing nice. Some FAEs and a couple ABOIPs and there wouldnt be a living thing left in Ukraine. 

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2022, 03:05:55 PM »
Agreed on the badassery of that response to the enemy. 
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 05:12:13 PM »
Personally i dont understand why NATO isnt going in there. From a military and economic standpoint we already are. Estimates are as high as 90,000 foreign fighters from western nations on the ground, we are giving them everything from stinger missiles to poland giving them its entire air force. Russia has to realize at this point its already fighting us. We arent even trying to hide it. Its already a world war no matter how they try to frame it.

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2022, 07:45:15 PM »
Personally i dont understand why NATO isnt going in there. From a military and economic standpoint we already are. Estimates are as high as 90,000 foreign fighters from western nations on the ground, we are giving them everything from stinger missiles to poland giving them its entire air force. Russia has to realize at this point its already fighting us. We arent even trying to hide it. Its already a world war no matter how they try to frame it.
its how the cold war was fought - to prevent a nuclear war.
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2022, 09:44:02 PM »
Im fairly certain thats inevitable at this point anyway. We should be parking every sub we have off the Russian coast, go to total commitment, and pray we can knock at least some of their stuff out before it fires back.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2022, 01:41:04 AM by Ramano »

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2022, 02:28:29 PM »
As a former submariner I can assure you about 50% of our submarine assets are "engaging" Russia, somewhere.

We keep two SSBNs on continuous patrol with missiles aimed at Russia (and China, among others) at all times.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2022, 10:07:13 PM »

That does not solve my lack of a vault problem.
~J
SWSF 'til Death