Author Topic: New with an Idea  (Read 11973 times)

Offline GreyJedi

• SWSF Member
New with an Idea
« on: November 30, 2019, 10:51:30 AM »
Hey there! I am Nick and i' m an old school RPer from the early days of AOL and the city of Rhy'din. I have experience in Fantasy RP and Modern Day RP. I've had an idea bouncing around my head for the longest time and seeing if any one would be interested in maybe playing it out? Here is a bit of my idea......

It is 19 years AFTER the Battle of Yavin. Galen Wolfrus, an older Jedi who managed to escape the great purge as a young man, is now living on Jakku. Working as a Bounty Hunter, for any one who will hire him, has received a anonymous job. Traveling to Coruscant, to the old Jedi Temple, looking for leads on his job. "

This is part of it. I kind of want to make it like a crime thing. I've had this idea for a while but never had any one to play it out. Message me if youre interested. 

Offline EmperorSeverus

• Nostalgia
  • SWSF Member
Re: New with an Idea
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 04:04:12 PM »
Greetings Nick. Welcome to the forum. Most of us are from the old AOL forum--glad you're back! Not a bad idea, let's see what some others think.

In the meantime, what would you think of leading a bounty hunter faction in a setting that takes place ~ 5 ABY and also includes other factions (led by others) like NR and IR?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 04:06:20 PM by EmperorSeverus »
EMPEROR SEVERUS
IMPERIAL GALACTIC EMPIRE - RESURRECTED

Offline GreyJedi

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2019, 04:55:37 PM »
I could absolutely dig that for sure. My Character is, as i stated, a Jedi but doesnt really use the force too very much. he kinda lost his connection BUT eventually i do kind of want him to kinda regain it, But as far as the bounty hunter faction, i can Absolutely dig that!

Offline EmperorSeverus

• Nostalgia
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2019, 10:51:03 AM »
What was your character doing around ~ 5 ABY?
EMPEROR SEVERUS
IMPERIAL GALACTIC EMPIRE - RESURRECTED

Offline GreyJedi

• SWSF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2019, 03:33:52 PM »
He was still hiding Heavily from the Empire. Dodging Storm Troops and keeping himself out of the lime light. This is about the time his Force Powers started to become effected from being suppressed for so long. I will get a little into his backstory....(which i am kinda piecing together as i write this lol )

During the Clone Wars, Galen Wolfrus was a Padawan under the Jedi Drex Altmon. (which hope is cool, i created this name) Surviving all major battles and skirmishes, Order 66 had taken the life of Galen's master. Galen managed to get away and seek refuge on Nal Kreeta. He spent most of his Young adult life and some of his adult life there scrounging. About 5 years living there he got introduced to a Bounty Hunter named Tracer. With Tracer, Galen had done a lot of Recovery work and Jedi Hunting. While hunting Jedi he managed to learn to suppress his force powers to the point where other Jedi could not sense him. This went on for a few years until Tracer managed to find out that Galen Wolfrus was, in fact, a Jedi himself. Tracer attacked Galen and was bested by Galen's Lightsaber. Galen returned to Nal Kreeta and gathered his belonging and fled.

About this time, Galen had heard of the Rebellion rising up against the Galactic Empire and Darth Vader. Being about 39 Standard years of age. He wanted to join the fight but being a Jedi (which by now, He wasnt fully aware, but his Force connection had been pretty much severed) he stayed out of it. After the Battle of Yavin, Galen headed to Dantooine. he settled there for good reason. An old Jedi Temple had been there for many many years and since the Empire had stopped their search for Jedi Galen would search it trying to reconnect himself to the Force and continue the ever going training that a Jedi endures. 

So to answer your question, Galen is on Dantooine. So this is what he would of been doing 5ABY. 

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • Let the rabbits wear glasses
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2019, 12:15:21 PM »

Ahoy Nick

PMed you about the 19ABY SL/RP proposition.
~J
SWSF 'til Death