Author Topic: TERRORS OF THE IMPERIUM - MESSAGES FOR DISSEMINATION  (Read 9262 times)

Offline EmperorSeverus

• Nostalgia
  • SWSF Member
TERRORS OF THE IMPERIUM - MESSAGES FOR DISSEMINATION
« on: December 27, 2018, 04:04:52 PM »
Messages issued 8/10/2018 from Dathomir:

- Terrors of the Imperium invites TNO and TS to discuss terms of an MoU

::This is a pre-recorded message from Captain Mraeka of the VSD Knight Terror.::

"Your Excellencies Lord Admiral Hale and Imperator Reptanus. I am honored to extend an invitation to you both on behalf of Admiral Krell to meet at a neutral location in two weeks' time to discuss terms of a Memorandum of Understanding between us. We shall be returning to Dathomir shortly. Assuming Lady Kalia is handed over as requested, I expect we can work out an MoU with mutually beneficial terms that satisfies all parties involved. Dathomir, it seems, has marked the beginning of new things for the Empire."

Messages issued 9/5/2018 from Korriban:

- Lord Severus is declared Dark Lord of the Sith. Terrors of the Imperium establishes the New Sith Order

Captain Mraeka has ordered the following message to be sent unencrypted across all Imperial channels:

::The New Sith Order has been established. Lord Severus has been declared Dark Lord of the Sith. Lady Adeenu of the Nightsisters and many others have pledged their allegiance. The Empire is to be restructured effective immediately. That is all for now.::

Messages issued 9/14/2018 from Dagobah:

- Terrors of the Imperium issues an arrest warrant for TNO's Imperator Reptanus

Message for dissemination on the HoloNet:

::Arrest Warrant for Imperator Reptanus. Wanted for the murder of Lady Kalia. Signed, Terrors of the Imperium.::

- Terrors of the Imperium rescinds the invitation to TNO to discuss terms of an MoU

Unencrypted message to the New Order:

::While we remain open to the possibility of a trade agreement at Kwenn Station, in light of recent events at Dathomir, your invitation to discuss terms of an MoU has been rescinded. Regards. Signed, Terrors of the Imperium.::

- Terrors of the Imperium accepts TS's invitation to discuss terms of a trade agreement

Unencrypted message to Tempest Squadron:

::Captain Ywiru to Lord Admiral Hale. On behalf of Admiral Krell, I am honored to accept your invitation to discuss terms of a trade agreement at Kwenn Station. I remind you of our own invitation to discuss terms of a Memorandum of Understanding at a neutral location and look forward to your response. Signed, Terrors of the Imperium.::

- Terrors of the Imperium declares five Days of Mourning in honor of Lady Kalia

::On orders from Admiral Krell, the Terrors of the Imperium declares the five days beginning with August 11th to be annual, galaxy-wide holidays and Days of Mourning in honor of Lady Kalia.::
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 04:51:16 PM by LordSeverus »
EMPEROR SEVERUS
IMPERIAL GALACTIC EMPIRE - RESURRECTED

Offline EmperorSeverus

• Nostalgia
  • SWSF Member
Re: TERRORS OF THE IMPERIUM - MESSAGES FOR DISSEMINATION
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 07:13:47 PM »
Messages issued 12/27/2018 from an undisclosed location:

- Major announcement from Krell Heavy Industries

Unencrypted message for dissemination across all Imperial channels:

::Research and development objectives accomplished. Krell Heavy Industries (KHI) has successfully completed Phase I of TI's Eclipse project. Construction of TI's latest Super Star Destroyer has begun.::

Messages issued 12/27/2018 from Athiss:

- Terrors of the Imperium establishes the Outer Rim Security Zone

Message for dissemination on the HoloNet:

::Notice. Terrors of the Imperium has established the Outer Rim Security Zone. Systems in the zone include Dagobah, Hoth, Athiss, Korriban, Quellor, Mustafar, Corellia, Annaj, Agamar, Marranis, and Saarn.::
« Last Edit: December 27, 2018, 11:00:17 PM by LordSeverus »
EMPEROR SEVERUS
IMPERIAL GALACTIC EMPIRE - RESURRECTED