Author Topic: Howdy  (Read 23977 times)

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
Howdy
« on: November 26, 2009, 10:27:31 PM »
The X has returned at long last!  Not yet sure who's around or what Im looking at, but I do see signs of activity complete with taskforce stats so Im pretty excited about that. 
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
Re: Howdy
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2009, 11:00:06 PM »
In that case, welcome back. Care to get caught in our web of combat, intrique and deception?
Syren

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2009, 11:06:28 PM »
Oh my, yes.  I probably won't get a chance to browse the boards and find out whats what tonight, but Im dying to jump in.  I've lost all my old warbooks... but Im assuming there's updated rules floating around here somewhere.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Sherman

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2009, 11:34:03 PM »
Ahh XCal, welcome back.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2009, 11:46:49 PM »
That is wonderful news indeed.

Once you familiarize yourself with the forum, might I suggest the Empire? We do lack a bit of balance in terms of us versus the Republic. Not to mention we are quite fabulous in more ways than one. Wonder why? Dare you to find out.  ;)
Syren

Von_Brown

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2009, 11:48:19 PM »
Yo, we're somewhat in and out of activity. I'll be starting something soon though.

Yes, join the Empire and fight for the wome--

...players who only talk.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2009, 11:54:09 PM »
::gasps, faux appalled::

"Why you stuck up, half-witted, scuffy-looking Nerf herder!"

It is not wise to enrage the Syren, Von Brown. I do not only talk, I create scandal and drama that would be easier interwoven into other stories if, say, there were any. So how about you get down off that high horse of yours before I joust you off and come write something niiiice.

And XCal, try not to take too much offense to things that get flung around here. We're all so...charming. To the last.

Syren

Von_Brown

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2009, 12:00:27 AM »
Unless words start blowing up ships, threats are empty. Maybe I'll oblige though, I'd hate to be ill-thought of in High Imperial society.

Oh, wait.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2009, 12:06:53 AM »
You just want me in a fleet that comes rapping at your janky Alliance-brand chamber door. Less dramz, more BOOM, so to speak.
Syren

Von_Brown

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 12:24:19 AM »
You just want me in a fleet that comes rapping at your janky Alliance-brand chamber door. Less dramz, more BOOM, so to speak.

Boomz go hand-in-hand with drama, it is a small part of the larger struggle. It needn't be all boomz or all WORDSWORDSWORDS.

Not that I don't enjoy your words, mind.

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 02:33:36 AM »
Thank you, Shermy!

Syren, The X is intrigued by your fabulous ways and, as a former Emperor, will definitely be throwing his lot in with the Imperials.  Explosions are totally wicked cool, but it helps if there are words to illustrate them, do you know what I am saying?

p.s.  No worries, The X is the most charming one of all!
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2009, 03:28:39 PM »
I am greatly pleased to hear it. When you are ready, Greg (GE Hoppus) will have fleet assignments. I'm Karen and I'll be your hostess. Let me know if I can be of any assistance. Welcome aboard.
Syren

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2009, 08:25:32 PM »
X, where the f*ck have you been? I lost contact with you like years ago!
(\/)ighty RE

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2009, 09:08:17 PM »
Sorry bro,  I managed to lose track of this place a while back and Im never on AIM anymore.. sooo... totally my fault.  LoL  Dont worry, I don't plan on disappearing again.
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\