Author Topic: BESPIN / CLOUD CITY  (Read 10075 times)

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
BESPIN / CLOUD CITY
« on: June 13, 2018, 04:43:17 PM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 09:14:08 PM by IR Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
Re: BESPIN / CLOUD CITY
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 10:43:44 PM »
TEMPEST SQUADRON
After a long patrol in the outer rim, the ISD Vanquish exited hyperspace over Bespin and took up a geosynchronous with Cloud City, pairing up with the ISD Dauntless once again. Provisions, fresh crew, and a full contingent of support units were transferred to the Vanquish.

After making the order to commence construction of a new Operations Center on Cloud City, in order to make the Imperial Remnant's control complete, Lord Admiral Hale departed Cloud City and took up command of the Dauntless once again, so that he could assist Captain Tarkin on her next assignment. Hale wanted to make sure an olive branch was extended to the newfound Imperial factions that had emerged, and so he sent a HOLONET message along the old Imperial networks to ensure all those who were still monitoring those channels would be sure to listen.

< My fellow Imperials, it is time for us to move forward into the future together. If you wish to discuss terms of how we may benefit from trading with each other, please send an envoy to Kwenn Station, and I shall meet them there myself within the week. Semper Imperialis. >

After the message was sent, Hale gave the order for the pair of Star Destroyers to enter hyperspace...
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 09:17:59 AM by SWSF Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 08:25:24 AM »
TEMPEST SQUADRON
SECOND TO NONE
>>

BESPIN // CLOUD CITY / INTERIOR CENTERLINE > OPERATIONS CENTER > EXECUTIVE OFFICE

(This post was for record-keeping only. Installation of OpsCent is to reflect what was purchased on 04AUG2018 and took effect 11AUG2018.)
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:27:44 AM by SWSF Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 04:49:54 PM »
TEMPEST SQUADRON
The Interdictor Neutralizer and Carrack Viper exited hyperspace and moved into an orbital position in vicinity of the Golan Platform Aegis I. The citizens of Cloud City welcomed the new arrivals into Tempest Squadron and plans were set into motion to ensure the crews had adequate shore liberty rotations.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2018, 10:03:23 AM »
TEMPEST SQUADRON
Three fresh Carrack Cruisers (the Viper II, III, and IV) exit hyperspace over Bespin and quickly take up an orbital position for security and interdiction patrol. Meanwhile, a special envoy was commissioned and dispatched onboard the INT Neutralizer, which soon broke orbit and entered hyperspace, bound for Ord Mantell, where a new Operations Center would be established...
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM