Author Topic: IRX000 // IMPERIAL REMNANT > HISTORY AND STRATEGIC VISION  (Read 8001 times)

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
IRX000 // IMPERIAL REMNANT > HISTORY AND STRATEGIC VISION
« on: July 14, 2017, 08:35:40 PM »
I M P E R I A L  R E M N A N T
History and Strategic Vision

00. Introduction and Forward Note
The following report is from the desk of the Supreme Chancellor of the Imperial Remnant, Senator Lucidius Hale. It consists of a brief memoir detailing the formation of the Imperial Remnant, and the intended goals it wishes to attain in the years to come. The following report constitutes and official history of all events that took place.

01. The Battle of Endor and the Immediate Aftermath
My fellow Imperials, at the Battle of Endor we not only witnessed the destruction of the galaxy's most formidable superweapon, but also the downfall of our Emperor at the hands of the nefarious Jedi Knight Luke Skywalker. In the days that followed, Death Squadron was scattered and official communiques to Imperial High Command were met with silence. The Rebellion succeeded it seemed, but their initial gains in public support and momentum were met with quick and rapid crack downs across the galaxy. The embedded institutions which have run and will continue to run this galaxy are deeply entrenched in Imperial politics, and so this so-called "New Republic" that has sprung up in place of the Rebellion will be met with Imperial Resistance at all levels.

02. The Ascension of Imperial Forces Oversector Outer
Long before Death Squadron was given intergalactic jurisdiction, the might and power of Scourge Squadron as engineered by none other than the late Grand Moff Tarkin has long been a cornerstone of the Imperial Strategy in the Outer Rim Territories. In the months that followed the Battle of Endor, Scourge Squadron found itself in a precarious position: abandon its post, or stand our ground. We chose the ladder. To this day, our Iron Regime has stood up to the chaos and dissent that the New Republic represents, and we ourselves have upheld the rule of Law and have preserved ideals of the New Order.

03. The Return of Darth Vader
Our cause is just, and our legitimacy as the last Imperial superpower of the Outer Rim has been solidified by none other than Lord Vader himself. Yes; the various rumors and fake news you have seen from the New Republic is false. Darth Vader himself returned to his personal castle at Mustafar, and remains there to this day to serve as the Inspired Redeemer of the Galactic Empire. Do not fear. He will claim his rightful place as the successor to Emperor Palpatine all in good time; but until that day comes, we must build our strength and pave a way to Coruscant. Which leads me to my next point...

04. The Future and the Way Forward
All of our efforts must be focused on the restoration of the Imperial Senate. Control of our systems was once achieved through the Council of Moffs, but we have seen the error in this doctrine. Lord Vader has rescinded Palpatine's dissolution of the Imperial Senate, and so our priority is to bring all other wayward and confused Imperial forces into line. Let me repeat. The Imperial Senate is now the Immanent Realization of true power. Those who do not wish to join the Imperial Senate will face the wrath of Scourge Squadron.

05. What You Can Do
Work together. Speak up. Tactfully question your superiors, and provide feedback. Victory is now your Individual Responsibility. We need all hands on deck if we are to win our campaign to bring the Imperial Senate back to Coruscant. When that day comes, you will be proud, because years from now you will tell your children: "I was there; I fought; I won; I served with honor in the Empire."

S E M P E R  I M P E R I A L I S
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 12:09:24 PM by IR Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM