Author Topic: Flashpoint Cantina (OOC)  (Read 101117 times)

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • Let the rabbits wear glasses
Re: Flashpoint Cantina (OOC)
« Reply #315 on: July 18, 2021, 05:17:13 PM »
Thats not a bad plan actually re traveling mtg guy.  Much better than Hales current SWSF Apoc role of travelling sw meme guy!  I hope to contribute in the arts when we return to fudedalism somehow also

Although im likely to end up back in the proletariat again.  

« Last Edit: July 18, 2021, 05:29:49 PM by SWSF Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #316 on: July 19, 2021, 05:57:49 AM »
Either way im not worried about it. Other than the slow social collapse we are already in, which wont have real effects in our lifetimes, the only way it ends is with nuclear war. And none of us are surviving that to worry about what comes after. You got a bunker? Oh how cute, and you are breathing what after we just burned off 70% of the planets atmosphere? Congratulations. You didnt build a bunker. You built a tomb. Lol

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #317 on: July 19, 2021, 01:20:50 PM »
I'm gonna be on the space ships leaving you all behind. Suckers.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • Let the rabbits wear glasses
« Reply #318 on: July 19, 2021, 06:37:14 PM »
I would blow your space ship up just like I do here :P
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #319 on: July 21, 2021, 03:18:10 AM »
Yeah, unfortunately we still cant get a self sufficient biodome to work let alone a spaceship. Youre no better off than in a bunker. In fact we'd probably live longer than you if its a SpaceX ship. Lol

I think a better question would be, why would you want to survive a nuclear war? Get your delusions out, its NOT going to be like playing Fallout. Lmao!!!

I mean seriously, lets just say that there is still enough air and enough ice and water sublimate to keep it breathable, immediately afterward you have acid rain with a ph low enough to melt your face, radioactive dust storms, nuclear fallout and radiation hotzones (which by the time you realize youre in one its already too late), continent wide wildfires (which are emitting radioactive smoke and ash) and thats all in the 6 to 8 months leading up to the nuclear winter which will last for most of a decade and drop worldwide temps to that of the last ice age. And any food or water you find will be too contaminated to consume, meaning the only thing you will have to eat is non-irradiated people...

Yeah, yall have fun.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2021, 03:35:35 AM by Ramano »

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #320 on: May 01, 2022, 04:03:17 AM »
So, lmao. Fitting in with this conversation with the real and actual risk of this becoming reality, the news today had this wonderful piece of advice:

Does your home insurance policy cover nuclear war? While no market policies cover nuclear events, there are loopholes! If your home is damaged directly due to a blast, or rendered uninhabitable due to radiation, no that is not covered. However, if your home is damaged by the continent wide fires that will burn coast to coast afterward, you are indeed covered for that. Fire is fire, regardless where it comes from.

Roflmao. That was real news today, hahaha!!