Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 16660 times)

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
Greetings
« on: January 02, 2013, 08:19:09 AM »
Greetings all.  I'm an old time simmer (Flashpoint on AOL and one before that, that I can't recall the name of).  Thought of taking it up again from time to time over the years and even did a bit of work at one point on reworking the Flashpoint Rules a bit to do one.  Kind of got that itch again and found here.
- Ranes

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 11:22:18 AM »
Welcome, Ranes! I'm the social director, Syren. We would love to have you onboard. Currently, Hale and Hoppus are running the GCW universe which is gearing up to launch the third chapter here shortly. There are also other projects to fit your fancy including the freestyle if you want just storyline away or the possible group storyline we have been discussing lately. Please direct your questions regarding the GCW to Hale. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.

:)
Syren

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2013, 03:01:40 PM »
Welcome, Ranes!

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 02:29:01 AM »
Thank you both for the welcome.  I've been a bit swamped at work at the moment, so I'm mostly just browsing and reading right now.  I may hop into GCW at some point somewhat soon though.  Some of the reading has been on those rules.  I'd come in as an independent most likely.  My Flashpoint history was spent mostly as the #2 or #3 guy in the Smuggler's Alliance and I pretty rarely took sides as far as the Rebels/Empire were concerned (unless, of course, one of them was paying us to :D).
- Ranes

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • Let the rabbits wear glasses
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2013, 03:10:49 PM »
ooo goodie, a potential Freelancer =D

My faction is in process of evolving from an "Rogue Imperial Warlord" type group, closer to a well equipped and multi faceted Criminal Enterprise, if not with a somewhat legitimate face

Freelancer's got some neat special niche abilities.  Maybe I'll contract you! ;D
~J
SWSF 'til Death