Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793695 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1050 on: August 11, 2012, 08:43:21 AM »
Oh that poor man... thats a long fall from a hot air balloon after you tossed him out. I know you didnt accept, that means short chains, fighting, and oh lets not forget what a baby does to that perfect figure... all things that come along with it.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1051 on: August 11, 2012, 01:57:25 PM »
I can see how you would think these things given my aversion to such traditions but IT-Guy and I have been together for almost three years. His romantic ideals have grown on me and when the man you love gets down on one knee that high in the air with exactly the ring you have always secretly dreamed about...you say yes. And I did. Then I cried and he was startled because he thought I was incapable of having human emotions so he took a picture which is now leverage to prove I have feelings. He gets me.

Also, no babies.
Syren

GallPizi

« Reply #1052 on: August 11, 2012, 05:04:23 PM »
PLEASE tell me this is the star wars geek who proposed to you!!!! Please tell me he was wearing a Vader outfit and you a Mara Jade one....PLEASE OH PLEASE! lol

In other news, I WILL BE POSTING SOON! Dad is getting better and almost about to be discharged.

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1053 on: August 12, 2012, 08:05:26 AM »
I can see how you would think these things given my aversion to such traditions but IT-Guy and I have been together for almost three years. His romantic ideals have grown on me and when the man you love gets down on one knee that high in the air with exactly the ring you have always secretly dreamed about...you say yes. And I did. Then I cried and he was startled because he thought I was incapable of having human emotions so he took a picture which is now leverage to prove I have feelings. He gets me.

Also, no babies.

Ramano does have a point -this might hurt your reputation a bit :-)  On the other hand, if the man knows what he's doing and plans a really smart, smooth proposal, it's sometimes hard to say no.
Otherwise, congratulations to you and IT-guy!
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1054 on: August 12, 2012, 08:30:21 AM »
Damnit, yet another woman whisked out of my grasp! Congratulations, Karen. We better be getting invitations ;-)
(\/)ighty RE

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1055 on: August 12, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »
Thank you, darlings!

Gall, he is a SW nerd but no costumes. Lemme run you through how this went down. He wakes me up at 4am and says he has a surprise, something about the sunrise to which I mumble something along the lines of, "I've seen it, baby. It's pretty." So he finally rouses me and as we speed up I-25 I'm wearing giant sunglasses even though its still dark out. When I realize what's happening, I'm impressed since I had mentioned casually, like a year ago, that a balloon ride might be nice and he tells me that since I look down on everyone, it would be even better to do so from such great heights. Like I said, he gets me. Once we're up there, it's spectacular and as I'm dazed out by the coloros of the sky, I turn around and he's down on one knee with the box and the ring and then comes the tears and the picture and yeah...I'm engaged. Like a boss!

Med, my reputation is still intact. Mostly. I have yet to announce this at work but in my industry, they notice accessories right away. I expect seizures before the weeping and cries of betrayal from the gays. Monday should be fun. Also, post something!

Dem, there was no whisking! You'll always be my forum sweetheart. And if I still lived in Cali Cal, I would have jumped you long ago.

I'm so happy I could explode!
Syren

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1056 on: August 13, 2012, 03:52:40 PM »
Wow, not so much as a slanderous statement. Not even from Ramano? I'm a little taken aback. And this announcement will not impact my forum time or storylines although I have been labeled a traitor and a conformist at work. It was a rough morning.

So, like, what's the deal? No storylines? No hostile planet take overs? No smooth diplomacy?
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1057 on: August 13, 2012, 04:53:17 PM »
Im protesting the mission only action system. Feels too dictatorial to me. Communist even. Dont want to be a whiny bitch complaining about it, so I just stopped doing missions. Dont worry, im still there, im just being as boring as this system currently is. And I still got the most powerful fleet in the galaxy so, im in no hurry to get anything done other then collections. If someone decides to hit a stronghold, im certain I can get at least my RHD there in time to stop a game end'er. 0.75x hyperdrive ftw!

And as for slanderous statements, I have none, im happy for ya. Like I said, I dont hate you, I just think your fun for a flame war when things get boring. Besides, I been too busy playing Minecraft (360 edition) to pay much attention to anything else.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1058 on: August 13, 2012, 05:22:12 PM »
Wow, not so much as a slanderous statement.

All women are suckers for a little romance.   The oooole Balloon and a Box trick!  Hook, Line and SINK HER!

jk, CONGRATULATIONS!  :-*

So, like, what's the deal? No storylines? No hostile planet take overs? No smooth diplomacy?

building reference material and plot for a story! =)  hope to have a FF thread up soon
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1059 on: August 15, 2012, 02:49:00 PM »
Is disappointed to see the purchase of so many high end starfighters by my peers. Is there no nostalgia left in the galaxy far far away?

Ramano, this isn't solely pointed at you. Hale is running all T/A and I saw a lot of E-wings on the part of the NR even though those don't exist at this point in the timeline.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1060 on: August 15, 2012, 03:17:20 PM »
If I wanted to be "nostalgic", I'd probably have the following setup:
1 Elite TIE Interceptor Squadron
1 TIE Avenger Squadron
1 TIE Advanced Squadron
1 TIE Interceptor Squadron
2 TIE Bomber Squadrons

If I had more squads to go around, I'd mix it up a bit, but as it stands... I'm working with 6 squads to everybody else's 9+ so you can betch your ass I'm gonna run all TIE/A's!! =) Unfortunately "Advanced" just means "Average" compared to Reb SFs.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1061 on: August 15, 2012, 07:14:34 PM »
I thought about it, but it costs too much for nostalgia in reference to what I get lol. And I gotta keep the strongest fleet in the galaxy spot to compete with hale. Just wait till I finish upgrading my hero and get all that money for Aux, mwuahaha.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1062 on: August 18, 2012, 12:04:44 AM »
I hope everybody has their battle calendars cleared for next month... there is an exciting new Flashpoint currently being developed right now by myself and a top team of one other person, and unlike the previous Flashpoints... this'll be one you can't ignore!
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1063 on: August 18, 2012, 11:44:44 AM »
I beg to differ. I can ignore the apocalypse if I so choose to lol. Unless you invade my little 3 planet corner of the universe down here, in which case im gunna spank your ass all the way back to where you came from with my RHD. Im faster then you, i'll beat you to your retreat position hahaha.

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1064 on: August 22, 2012, 12:09:57 AM »
Ok, I know where Pizi is, but Hop, what is your excuse? Where is everybody?
(\/)ighty RE