Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793822 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1020 on: August 03, 2012, 11:13:36 AM »
Well I could just eliminate the prison you work at and the money we'd save we could distribute to the less fortunate in your state too, but that sounds almost as offensively pointless as an option. -shrugs-

GallPizi

« Reply #1021 on: August 03, 2012, 12:32:02 PM »
Ah yes, lets let more criminals on the street and at the same time give more money to all. HA

BTW,I am STILL going to post.  Backdated constructions and all. Pops took a downhill turn and almost got himself re-admited to hospital but all is well. Expect post in 1-2 days. Everyone still cool with backdated finances/constructions?(Not movements or anything)

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1022 on: August 03, 2012, 02:15:27 PM »
I'm cool with backdating for that. Sorry things aren't going well for pops.
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1023 on: August 03, 2012, 05:36:32 PM »
Backdated construction/income is cool. The only thing you'll be falling behind in is expansion onto other worlds. Everybody at least has 1 system under their belt if not 2.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1024 on: August 04, 2012, 09:03:29 AM »
Well technically gall, isnt that what we are allowed to own guns for. Seems like after that the police are an unnecessary redundancy. But in all seriousness, I was just making an asinine comment to go along with Dems. Also, if bullshit judges quit throwing people in jail for misdemeanors, and put an auto-death penalty in place for any crime carrying over a 25yr sentence, our prison system wouldnt be bankrupting the nation. Lets face it, misdemeanors arnt worth jail time, and its a statistically proven fact that after 20yrs in a jail you will never be the same, institutionalized. After that amount of time, you can never let the people back on the street, so why keep wasting money housing them?

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1025 on: August 04, 2012, 09:13:53 PM »
Well technically gall, isnt that what we are allowed to own guns for. Seems like after that the police are an unnecessary redundancy. But in all seriousness, I was just making an asinine comment to go along with Dems. Also, if bullshit judges quit throwing people in jail for misdemeanors, and put an auto-death penalty in place for any crime carrying over a 25yr sentence, our prison system wouldnt be bankrupting the nation. Lets face it, misdemeanors arnt worth jail time, and its a statistically proven fact that after 20yrs in a jail you will never be the same, institutionalized. After that amount of time, you can never let the people back on the street, so why keep wasting money housing them?

why not just institute ancient penalties for all crimes including misdemeanors?
cut off hands for any theft
death penalty for just about any crime

That'll take care of things real fast
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1026 on: August 04, 2012, 09:24:35 PM »
I like the American system better where you can buy your way out of everything. Besides, those prison jumpsuits clash with the color of my hair.  :-*
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1027 on: August 04, 2012, 11:33:09 PM »
crucifixions and national razors only if we're going to get archaic
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1028 on: August 04, 2012, 11:59:15 PM »
I like the American system better where you can buy your way out of everything. Besides, those prison jumpsuits clash with the color of my hair.  :-*
doesn't it match the color of your hair?
Medivh

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1029 on: August 05, 2012, 08:13:31 AM »
I like the American system better where you can buy your way out of everything. Besides, those prison jumpsuits clash with the color of my hair.  :-*

Yeah uhh, this is what there are riots happening over. The zero accountability factor the rich have right now. And that is precisely why im voting for Obama this time around. He gets another 4 years and all his stuff goes through. A lot of it I disagree with, but if we can put accountability back into business, I will learn to deal with the rest of the bullshit. How a person can loose their company and the country billions of $ and not only keep their job, but still get bonus's and golden parachutes, will never register in my mind. I loose a 10$ bill out of the register at Taco Bell I get fired, you can loose your company 50 billion $ and still get a bonus. No, for this, I will start a revolution. Violently if necessary. Im talking full out civil war if thats what it takes.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1030 on: August 05, 2012, 09:27:30 AM »
I like the American system better where you can buy your way out of everything. Besides, those prison jumpsuits clash with the color of my hair.?  :-*

My hair is red. Jumpsuits are orange. So, no, they clash. If they came in something like tan or green and could be tailored then I'd be good to go. I'd be quite popular in jail.  :D
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1031 on: August 05, 2012, 10:25:22 AM »
Lmao, that I can assure you of. Hahahaha. No defensive skills, pretty little spoiled rich girl, absolutely nothing without your money, oh yeah, you'd be someones prize in a jail. In fact, unless you get down on rough lesbian sex escapades, I would suggest suicide over jail for you should the situation ever arise.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 10:31:57 AM by Ramano »

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1032 on: August 05, 2012, 10:59:51 AM »
I'm pretty sure there are some green jump suits, depending on the facility you are in and the crime you committed.  So obviously, it's something you'd really have to think about in advance.
I like the American system better where you can buy your way out of everything. Besides, those prison jumpsuits clash with the color of my hair.?  :-*

My hair is red. Jumpsuits are orange. So, no, they clash. If they came in something like tan or green and could be tailored then I'd be good to go. I'd be quite popular in jail.  :D
Medivh

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1033 on: August 05, 2012, 11:23:37 AM »
Lmao, that I can assure you of. Hahahaha. No defensive skills, pretty little spoiled rich girl, absolutely nothing without your money, oh yeah, you'd be someones prize in a jail. In fact, unless you get down on rough lesbian sex escapades, I would suggest suicide over jail for you should the situation ever arise.

Oh, how you underestimate me, Ramano. I have plans and exit strategies for everything. If my laywer couldn't get me off (highly unlikely but we'll roll with it), I'd take a hard-line approach to the system. Find someone not entirely hideous but still intimidating and strike a deal. I'd offer myself to them in exchange for protection. A little box munching to spare mangling my face? I could manage it. Suicide is for quitters and besides, I'm too fabulous to die.

Admit it, you would miss me.  :P
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1034 on: August 05, 2012, 12:23:54 PM »
I dunno, I imagine a prison butch snooter to be something like a persian armpit, except with no discernible bottom and probably even less inviting.
~J
SWSF 'til Death