Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 794714 times)

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
Re: OOC Chat
« Reply #2070 on: June 17, 2013, 03:53:55 PM »
Sorry to hear that Gall.

I plan to post tomorrow (hopefully!) and then I'll be traveling for a couple weeks through France, so not sure what my writing/posting time will look like.  We'll see!
- Ranes

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #2071 on: June 17, 2013, 04:39:51 PM »
I am so sorry, gall. You are in my thoughts.
Syren

Offline Rinny

• SWSF Member
    • @rinskiroo
« Reply #2072 on: June 17, 2013, 04:45:36 PM »
Sorry about your dad, gall. :(

Ranes, international travel is no excuse to not be simming! :P

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2073 on: June 19, 2013, 09:59:54 AM »
Great to see so much story going up over the past few days. I encourage you all to coordinate with one another and overlap stories where possible to tie everyone together for the battles that loom... :P

JavinTye

« Reply #2074 on: June 19, 2013, 12:30:27 PM »
I know in the past I have simply vanished. This is not the case. I am here, going to post soon. Dad passed away last night so it has been a bit rough. Just an FYI

Condolences. 

My father passed away 3 years and 6 days ago.

Saw a great quote in an episode of NCIS (don't judge where my great quotes come from) that really sums it up (for me anyways).

One gets over the loss of a wallet or a watch. But a loved one, they never leave you. You never get over; you only get through.

Good luck.

Offline Rinny

• SWSF Member
    • @rinskiroo
« Reply #2075 on: June 19, 2013, 01:45:14 PM »
Great to see so much story going up over the past few days. I encourage you all to coordinate with one another and overlap stories where possible to tie everyone together for the battles that loom... :P

Oh it's coming. >:)

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2076 on: June 19, 2013, 01:58:46 PM »
Dang, must be something about the second week of June.  Mine passed 7yrs and 7 days ago, 6-12-06.  Time to crack open some numerology books and compare numbers guys! ;p

Personally, each sequential day is no easier than the first and I'm no more at terms with the knowledge and missing piece, but I do find redeeming value and purification through the emotional burden.  It's one of the few things that help me keep a toe on the border of reality.

Last Weds was 6-12.  Also new comic book day.  A particular series I pick up (Legend of Oz: Wicked West, Wizard of Oz stories recast in a Western atmosphere, artists are AMAZING), had a alternative cover of a particular slightly aged individual grey haired .  Facial hair, color, lips, lines of the face, pores, skin tone, eyes, ears, eyebrows, etc.  A dead ringer (no pun intended, ya I'm macabre and cynical ;p) for my pops.  Complete with the apparent penchant for smoking.  Couldn't believe it.  The kind of potrait that leaves a character looking directly in to your eyes from any angle.   I generally make particular note not to make something special one way or other out of my fathers Death day, but the wheels, timing and mechanics of fate simply didn't want to let me do that!

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Was crazy.  Very much cause for moment of pause.  I'm generally the type of person to dismiss all incredible coincidence as just that, but sometimes you get a curve ball that seems just too incredibly perfect timing for odds alone to dictate and explain the occurrence of.

But there's a very appropriate Star Wars quote that I think relates well to the subject,

"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine." - Old Ben Kenobi
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:42:15 PM by Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2077 on: June 19, 2013, 10:43:14 PM »
hale, reminder required please, how long after Battle of Coruscant is III start up point?  1yr sounds familiar
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #2078 on: June 20, 2013, 12:25:20 AM »
Episode III begins approx. 1 year after BOC.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

JavinTye

« Reply #2079 on: June 21, 2013, 07:38:02 AM »
Got a friend coming in town today.  Probably won't be doing much posting.  Me and her are going to do the DC tourist thing.

I promise I will get back to my story (and the people who are joining in) soon after!

If more of the planetary draft moves on please bear with me (it may take time for me to respond)!

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
« Reply #2080 on: June 21, 2013, 02:34:22 PM »
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it.

So, where are the rules/specs? ;-)
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
« Reply #2081 on: June 21, 2013, 02:52:45 PM »
Also, more importantly, does CSA get a discount on building ships etc for other factions? I may have envisioned this lol.
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2082 on: June 21, 2013, 05:06:11 PM »
No :)

Offline Rinny

• SWSF Member
    • @rinskiroo
« Reply #2083 on: June 21, 2013, 09:15:51 PM »
I'm doing a little side story with one of my crew members.  I'm curious as to the status of Corellia, now and for the past few years in our little universe.  Which faction/who was in control of it and if there were already any major named players/NPCs.  Just wondering before I go and start making things up. :)

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2084 on: June 21, 2013, 10:08:43 PM »
I think it would be "independent" for the past few years prior to GCWIII? Hale?