Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 794252 times)

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1860 on: January 25, 2013, 05:34:54 PM »
Good recap.Most importantly.....I typically played Hapans/Imps/ or CSA type faction....How can I dive in and not be at MASSIVE disadvantage?
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1861 on: January 25, 2013, 05:44:06 PM »
I'll swish by, have a cocktail and cause some drama in GCWIII. Just don't know quite how yet. Will keep you posted.  :-*
Syren

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1862 on: January 25, 2013, 08:40:00 PM »
Everyone in gcw3 will start at the same level, so write sl and figure out your sim in meantime ? :)

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1863 on: January 26, 2013, 02:25:46 AM »
{s lightsabers... plural
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1864 on: January 26, 2013, 08:59:07 AM »
Very happy to see the activity and old faces coming around again!

Just an update. Been very collapsed at work (hate having that as an excuse but its true). Doing a lot of "mission critical" work and changes so every day is a 10hour stress-fest that the entire network doesn't come crashing down, leaving me with little desire to be near the computer :)

Good news is most of the rules and what not are well ironed out. We are in the process of refining and putting it into some kind of shape.

Now I just need to kick my ass into gear with writing.

GallPizi - CSA would be a good sim, I think it would fit in just fine? Also Imperial warlords with a twist are always interesting, and anything else you might come up with?

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1865 on: January 27, 2013, 06:43:56 PM »
And if you play csa, all the residents are addicted to my show. It's tastier than namana and more addictive than glitterstim.  :P

Kidding, it will be good to have you back though.
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1866 on: January 27, 2013, 09:57:13 PM »
Bonadan is perty far away!  A trait in opposing strongholds i admire! =)
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
« Reply #1867 on: January 29, 2013, 12:20:17 AM »
I think that I will do CSA.   I need some ideas for tech and stuff and faction abilities though.
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1868 on: January 29, 2013, 06:08:30 AM »
I think that I will do CSA.   I need some ideas for tech and stuff and faction abilities though.

If you can get your hands on one of these:  http://www.amazon.com/Solo-Corporate-Sector-Sourcebook-Star/dp/0874311993/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359457585&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=han+solo+and+corporate+sector+authority  It should help some.  I have one around the house somewhere, but I'm not sure where off hand.

On a somewhat related note....  I've finished talking with Hale and the Trade Federation has some interesting things coming in it's future.  SL's hopefully starting soon.
- Ranes

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1869 on: January 29, 2013, 07:21:10 AM »
Made some breakthroughs to at least getting the story rolling for the RHA ... I am going to write up each short arc before publishing it though, so still a little wait for the first glimpse into the faction ... but feels great to feel the words coming back again after such a long block.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1870 on: January 29, 2013, 08:41:10 AM »
If you can get your hands on one of these:  http://www.amazon.com/Solo-Corporate-Sector-Sourcebook-Star/dp/0874311993/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1359457585&sr=8-2-fkmr0&keywords=han+solo+and+corporate+sector+authority  It should help some.  I have one around the house somewhere, but I'm not sure where off hand.

I got it in PDF, will try and attach in a post here later tonite after work for you if interested Pizi.

On a somewhat related note....  I've finished talking with Hale and the Trade Federation has some interesting things coming in it's future.  SL's hopefully starting soon.

awesome  :D

PS: Welcome back Xcali!
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1871 on: January 29, 2013, 09:10:28 AM »
Wookiepedia!

I'm sure we can scrounge some additional tech beyond the "VSD + Marauder Corvette" distinction the CSA is known for. What you see is what you get for GCWII, but for GCWIII if you have any special requests please send them to me now via PM because I'm drafting ALL the starship specs for GCWIII presently.

And also, whenever you write "CSA" to a Virginian, we tend to read it as Confederate States of America =)
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1872 on: January 29, 2013, 09:24:24 AM »
And also, whenever you write "CSA" to a Virginian, we tend to read it as Confederate States of America =)

From the War of Northern Agression, right?  ;)
- Ranes

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #1873 on: January 29, 2013, 11:14:23 AM »
lol. You'd be surprised. I like to take out of town friends to Richmond sometimes and show them the Civil War generals statues everywhere. They mean nothing to Virginians, as there is a great deal of American history associated with the state - not just Civil War history - but it's always nice to see people shocked, as if some bronze statue is a monument to slavery, lol.

But in other news ...the MIGHTY criXus RETURNS TO THE ARENA!
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1874 on: January 29, 2013, 11:29:54 AM »
Spartacus!
(\/)ighty RE