Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793576 times)

Offline Bishio

• SWSF Member
Re: OOC Chat
« Reply #2475 on: June 24, 2016, 11:03:21 AM »
Hey I used to play back in the day back on AOL as one of the two people that eventually used the name Maarek.  Found the forums as while back and joined.  But am curious to see if any games or rps were in the works.  I would love to participate!

~Bishio

Offline Rinny

• SWSF Member
    • @rinskiroo
« Reply #2476 on: June 25, 2016, 01:48:05 AM »
Hello!  Welcome!

I actually have no idea what's going on but I believe Eidolen and Hale were working on the mechanics for a new game.  We were putzing around in the Rise of the Empire board tying up some old storylines and messing with some of the new rules (I'm guessing?)

Offline Bishio

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2477 on: June 25, 2016, 05:11:28 AM »
Sounds good my man.  I will check in every day or so.  Been getting that nostalgic itch for the old days.

Anyways, never forget.

~Bishio

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2478 on: June 27, 2016, 09:08:16 PM »
Rins a maam ;)

There's always brewing and rumblings but always hiatuses.. hiatii? ..there are no less than 3 ongoing development works, 1 consistent ongoing story-verse (Sy & Med) and 1 here n there SL uni (ROTE).

I'm working on TRATE - Proxy War stuff. Hales working on ROTE and probably SWL type stuff as we all keep pushing forward with in Development- It will take place some time After Battle of Jakku and years before TFA. Hop is on some vaca time after lengthy work on a grid plotting app that would allow us to have a visual game board for battles with ship id tags and die rolling incorporated.  Partial Armada rip-offs in some ways ;p  But simplified for our needs.  That is a long ongoing process, but the fruits are already palpable.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 09:21:15 PM by Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2479 on: July 06, 2016, 01:39:28 PM »

Offline Bishio

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2480 on: July 08, 2016, 09:32:04 AM »
Amazing images.  I have been pretty floored how far our space imaging has come in just the past few years. 

Offline Bishio

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2481 on: July 17, 2016, 07:11:49 AM »
Rebels Season 3 trailer:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

Looks like they are bringing Thrawn back to cannon (along with a new book next April that will be cannon). 

The new season looks like it is going to be a solid.  Love watching this show with my son. :)

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2482 on: July 17, 2016, 01:36:32 PM »

So awesome.  Can't wait.  Rebels has been incredible.  Thoroughly enjoying every moment.  Filoni is killing it.  Hope this guy never stops doing SW.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #2483 on: August 15, 2016, 09:03:53 AM »
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
« Reply #2484 on: August 17, 2016, 09:48:23 PM »
I need simming! ;)
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline Rinny

• SWSF Member
    • @rinskiroo
« Reply #2485 on: August 19, 2016, 07:59:51 AM »
Agreeeeeeeeeeeeed.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2486 on: August 19, 2016, 01:33:15 PM »

Will be putting some considerable time in to the TRATE Meketrex thing this weekend to try and get useable for a story weaving heavy simple dice rolling combat rpg game.  So if you want to tell an intimate little tale set on a single world but can still involved spacey aspects if you choose, and throw some dice to resolve some little skirmish type battles with troops and couple vehicles here n there, you may like it.

Rewording some aspects of what there already to make it less contained seeming and more of a multicultural representation of SW galaxy to save the time/de-SW-effect of injecting original native species.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2487 on: August 19, 2016, 04:25:20 PM »
meh, ok im leaving them and just jacking the Aramandi.  That guy looks nomadic anyways!  With his water finding stick and all.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #2488 on: August 19, 2016, 05:47:10 PM »
Its going to be very loose and fluid.  Just to get something going to have some fun and excuses to write stories and throw some dice at each other.
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #2489 on: August 26, 2016, 10:31:05 PM »
I'm BACK!

Apawagies for my extended absence. Having your laptop break AND not having sufficient funds to procure a sufficient replacement is a joykill, to say the least.

REALLY EXCITED FOR ROGUE ONE.

Who knows... maybe a GCW: Rebellion game might arise??? Hmmm???
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM