Author Topic: OOC Chat  (Read 793462 times)

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
Re: GCW: OOC
« Reply #1215 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49:37 PM »
Operation CPR completed. =)
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1216 on: October 11, 2012, 08:20:25 AM »
Well I was more concerned with say allowing me usage of the Trade Fed tech tree if and when I take over Mustafar.

Also Hop, if you need some assistance over there, im only a distress call away.

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1217 on: October 11, 2012, 11:05:05 AM »
I'll be rolling back into things, will probably catch up 100% on the weekend when I can do the numbers and read through the threads more carefully.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1218 on: October 11, 2012, 12:44:00 PM »
Well if you need help with anything record keeping-wise, just hit me up with a PM ill be happy to pull you up to speed and let you know where everyone is sitting financially/militarily. However, direct assistance with imperial fleets must be sent through the proper channels in accordance with the rules. Sorry, even I couldnt get around that one.

And on an OOC note, seriously, I was never out to get you, or even piss you off. I know our personalities clash, but for the record, I need you here playing. NEED you here. I cant do anything outside of pick on neutral worlds without some kind of outside assistance, so for the love of god please get back here and help me crush something worth while. I will even change my damn SL if that is what was bothering you, you can have the MC-90, I dont care, what ever it takes to get you back here, playing again, actively.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #1219 on: October 11, 2012, 01:35:23 PM »
Aw, it's like the softer side of Sears Ramano.  :P
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1220 on: October 11, 2012, 08:17:59 PM »
And feel free to pay no attention to the peanut gallery over there. =p

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1221 on: October 12, 2012, 07:16:08 AM »
You don't have to change anything and thanks for the offer. I'll be in touch soon as I get things underwraps as far as in-game goodness.

Well if you need help with anything record keeping-wise, just hit me up with a PM ill be happy to pull you up to speed and let you know where everyone is sitting financially/militarily. However, direct assistance with imperial fleets must be sent through the proper channels in accordance with the rules. Sorry, even I couldnt get around that one.

And on an OOC note, seriously, I was never out to get you, or even piss you off. I know our personalities clash, but for the record, I need you here playing. NEED you here. I cant do anything outside of pick on neutral worlds without some kind of outside assistance, so for the love of god please get back here and help me crush something worth while. I will even change my damn SL if that is what was bothering you, you can have the MC-90, I dont care, what ever it takes to get you back here, playing again, actively.

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1222 on: October 13, 2012, 10:25:42 AM »
So, I have a question... who is the player in charge of the Trade Fed at Mustafar? It has it listed as a player base, but we got 5 people here kind of, 2 are imperial, 2 are rebel, 1 is supposed to be Hapan if he ever shows back up, so why is Mustafar a player base?

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1223 on: October 13, 2012, 04:45:43 PM »
As GM I can take charge of the PDF for Mission related stuff if needed, or use the Trade Federation in a Flashpoint or other events; but since there is no official TF Player -- so the entire faction is just sort of sitting there.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1224 on: October 14, 2012, 09:56:33 AM »
Then why is it listed (and protected as) a player base? An Omega, 3 Golans, and a DHC for an NPC... seems a bit over-stacked for not having an actual player. This planet is better protected then Coruscant...

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1225 on: October 16, 2012, 10:48:27 AM »
...something stirs in the dark...

Mission Time Requirements have been lowered for each Milestone. Instead of the 5/10/15/20 day schedule, it is now 4/8/12/16. I lowered it to speed up gameplay because the related hyperspace travel + constructions associated with the Missions add enough "slow" to it. Please take this into account for the Missions you are on right now. If you had just finished a mission under the old format, credit yourself 4 days of time to use towards constructions pertaining to that Mission.

Happy hunting!

Edit: This rule will go into effect on November 1st.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 03:27:01 PM by GCW Hale »
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1226 on: October 16, 2012, 11:34:37 AM »
Wait!!! Hold on now, this can not be adjusted yet. Both Hop and I have plans dependent upon the current mission time frames. I mean dont get me wrong, im ok with instituting this as the new system, but it needs to wait until the next action day. As I said, plans have already been placed into motion and fleets are in HS. I do apologize but I have to call foul on this at the current time frame.

Like I said, im ok with changing the system up a little to speed up game play, but we need some sort of warning and a time period to prepare for such changes, not when an attack is being planned, set into motion... then... well, sorry guys but we are gunna change some stuff and give people essentially 3 "past tense" days to change stuff around. That would put you nearly complete with your conquest mission, and put Dem well into milestone 3 instead of not achieving it yet.

And I can show posts and messages on where this stuff was discussed between the 2 of us (hop and I) and launched YESTERDAY morning. So for the record, im not challenging the rule change itself, simply stating we need to be given an action day cycle before instituting ANY rule change that was not publicly discussed before hand. Starting with this rule change. And no, I do not wish to be able to void our entrance posts, I wish for the rules to stay as is until after you and dem take your asswhoopin's and force you to spend some of those gajillion credits you have stored up and punish you for being imperials using diplomacy in the first place, lmao!

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #1227 on: October 16, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »
That's a good call and something I didn't consider. I was only thinking about Milestone logistics and not active plans/planning by everyone else.

CONSIDER THE MILESTONE RULE CHANGE TO BE CURRENT ON NOVEMBER 1st. THANK YOU THAT IS ALL.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1228 on: October 16, 2012, 04:44:32 PM »
Thank you, much appreciated.

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #1229 on: October 16, 2012, 06:51:55 PM »
So, the MC80 that entered HS from Mon Calamari yesterday is supposed to arrive at Thyferra, restock, enter HS, and arrive at its destination by tomorrow? How does that work?
(\/)ighty RE