Author Topic: Hey  (Read 15591 times)

Darrien

Hey
« on: June 20, 2010, 03:09:28 AM »
Hello there, looking for a sim, not to run but to join.

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
Re: Hey
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 09:45:59 PM »
Whats up buddy? It seems a lot of people are still celebrating graduation. The place has been a virtual graveyard for a few days.

What faction would you prefer to be with? Are you sure that you don't want to run your own small sim? We would love to have some more players.
(\/)ighty RE

Darrien

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 12:19:31 AM »
Its preferred to have more sims as opposed to more in the primary factions?

Offline Dementat

• SWSF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2010, 07:22:02 PM »
Preferred to have more sims, yes. We CAN accommodate you with a spot in one of the existing factions, but that would be the only faction with multiple players. However, there has been talk of consolidating some of the sims so that we can maintain activity.

Anyone else want to chime in?
(\/)ighty RE

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2010, 08:55:21 PM »
I think multiple sims is more preferred because it gives the uni alot of flexibility. i.e. it doesn't matter that we have 10 different sims, because if 3~4 will always be active at different times, there is always something going on. Having your own sim gives you some personal flexibility as well, as you arent necessarily obligated to "show up" unless you want to.

Honestly, the management isnt a huge issue. Just make a Microsoft Spreadsheet or Excel file and you're good to go.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM