Author Topic: Book of Boba Fett  (Read 24203 times)

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
Re: Book of Boba Fett
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2022, 10:05:31 PM »

That was definitely fun.  Few parts of the season I wasn't crazy about but in total now that it's complete it feels like a good entry in to the catalog.

Honestly the most unsavory part of it all to me is the fashion/look of the local vespa scooter gang.  I wish the Pikes and Bobas would just have teamed up to get rid of them.

The Remnant/First Order has got to be coming for Grogu again in S3.

Who was the dude acting fishy around Marshall Vanth in the Bacta Tank in the credit cutscene?

~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2022, 10:34:21 AM »
That was the mod guy who fixed up Shand earlier, likely getting ready to do the same for Vanth. 

And, coming soon, in a galaxy teeming with diverse planets....we get to return to the barren planet of Tatooine for Kenobi. After just spending most of the time in Fett on Tatooine (broken up by the quick jaunt elsewhere), and previously on Mando. Time. For. A. New. Setting. I know, I know, it is familiar and has emotional value but constantly drawing from that well makes it less so. 

Unpopular opinion, I liked the mod gangs threads. Not the look of their speeders which seemed clunky in motion but they had cute outfits and Jesus Christ does Mos Espa need the pop of color. 
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2022, 03:31:02 PM »

Yeah the Tatooine fixation is getting a bit awkward now.  Hopefully Kenobi manages to mix in some flashbackstory to get out and stretch our legs a bit and Ahsoka never sets foot there.
~J
SWSF 'til Death