Author Topic: Mandalorian S2 Thread  (Read 20631 times)

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
Re: Mandalorian S2 Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2020, 08:53:27 AM »
We all connect to the mythos in different ways. We're all nerds and passionate about something.

For a lot of us..

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Also, can we just make this who thread spoiler-alert, instead of hiding every post?
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2021, 03:17:13 PM »
Are you shitting me?!!!!!!

I just watched last 3 sodes of S2.  Wow.. just wow.  All together, every nuance has been great of this show.  Jon Favreau is clearly divinely inspired.

I refrained from dogging the Final 3 but damn, the entire universe is experiencing collective climax and relief with this entry. That finish..  It's definitely one of those moments that is peak brain chemical reward from being a lifelong devoted fan of this type of thing.  I gotta go change my pants.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 03:23:41 PM by SWSF Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2021, 09:12:12 PM »
Just finished. So happy. I hope all of whats coming down the pipe is more Mando-Rogue One and less like 7-9 episodes... also a series about obiwan and early vader?

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2021, 02:50:45 PM »
Just finished. So happy. I hope all of whats coming down the pipe is more Mando-Rogue One and less like 7-9 episodes... also a series about obiwan and early vader?
Except ... Hayden Christensen is going to back as Vader? Why?
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2021, 04:11:59 PM »
Let us pray he has learned a thing or two from the decade+ of haters coming at him and surprise us. 
Syren

Offline Starjunx

• SWSF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2021, 10:01:05 PM »
Are you shitting me?!!!!!!

I just watched last 3 sodes of S2.  Wow.. just wow.  All together, every nuance has been great of this show.  Jon Favreau is clearly divinely inspired.

I refrained from dogging the Final 3 but damn, the entire universe is experiencing collective climax and relief with this entry. That finish..  It's definitely one of those moments that is peak brain chemical reward from being a lifelong devoted fan of this type of thing.  I gotta go change my pants.
a character we always knew existed, but never got to see.  if the new shows/movies bring even half of that, i will be most pleased.