Author Topic: COVID19  (Read 34314 times)

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
Re: COVID19
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2020, 04:23:37 PM »
Howdy howdy! Long time no see. Having some major life changes and was reminiscing about the past. Couldnt believe the place was still here let alone my old login working. Dont know what time i have for gaming but just wanted to say hi, see how everyones been doing over the years?

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2020, 07:03:20 PM »
Well you entirely missed Severus' return.  Besides that the usual, we started about a uni a year and went for a few posts each and then fizzle flatline.  Except Hop who posted a lot about posting throughout.  I keed, I love you Greg :-*

I love all you dudes and dudettes.

I dunno about Hop and Hale but I've come to the realization that I need some Ramano in SWSF life to keep it moving, besides Syrens exemplary dedication to her Saga.

Make some time and post from your phone.  Hales launching a uni very soon that's Outer Rim focused and more about one squad of character units and their small ships and either up to no good or trying to prevent no good. (from a certain point of view, a certain point of view?).  You should consider trying to get some time here and there to get involved.  You can basically play the angle so that you are Imperial or NR but is written toward fringe/contracts.  But like how the Wagner group "isn't!" part of the Russian Security/Intelligence Apparatus.

~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline EmperorSeverus

• Nostalgia
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2020, 08:19:42 PM »
Greetings Ramano.
EMPEROR SEVERUS
IMPERIAL GALACTIC EMPIRE - RESURRECTED

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2020, 10:43:08 PM »
Ooohhh! Interesting. So you are looking for a Garm Bel Iblis type character? Just my type!

But yeah, currently working 3 jobs and going through a divorce after 17yrs and 3 kids, 2 cars, and a house. Time is..  not friendly right now. To be honest i was looking for a copy of the old SWSF Warbook. I was going to attempt to adapt it into a tabletop RPG for my kids and a few friends of mine. Saw the place was still here on the search and thought what the hell. Im sure ALL of them wont scream at me. Lol Speaking of which i apologize for btw. I was a real dick in my younger years. Lot of you didnt deserve the BS i put you through.

But i will see what i can do for time. No promises as i dont even own a computer anymore. Not sure how i feel making a post like that on my phone. Stranger things have happened. A lot lately. 

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2020, 11:05:13 PM »
I was going to go in for the jugular with all the material you set me up with there. Instead, I'll just say hey Ramano and leave it at that. 
Syren

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2020, 11:14:37 PM »
Im kind of surprised you didnt. However Med and Dem havnt spoken yet so, I think ill remain under the desk for a bit yet. Lol. Hello Syren. Its good to see you again, and im sorry for being an ass.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 11:24:38 PM by Ramano »

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2020, 11:26:50 PM »
I am just full of surprises. Your divisiness is pretty much on brand for the times and you are not without your simming talents so let us see how it all shakes out.
Syren

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2020, 11:31:34 PM »
We all soften up a bit with age!

Welcome back Ram!  Sorry to hear about the evolving family life.  Can't live with em, can't live without em. C'est la vie and all that.  
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Ramano

• SWSF Member
« Reply #38 on: September 08, 2020, 11:43:15 PM »
Well, not all that complicated. She wanted to screw a 25yr old she met at the bar. I disagreed. Its going surprisingly amicably all things considered. What can i say, the kids made me a softie. Lol And we agreed i get to keep the house and i wont have her prosecuted for cheating on me. God bless Wi matrimony laws.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2020, 12:14:02 AM »
Well that saves you a 55 gallon drum of sodium hydroxide.  Sweet deal
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2020, 08:56:34 AM »
I'm in, to whatever degree I am able to be active.

Offline Medivh

• SWSF Member
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2020, 10:55:19 AM »
Im kind of surprised you didnt. However Med and Dem havnt spoken yet so, I think ill remain under the desk for a bit yet. Lol. Hello Syren. Its good to see you again, and im sorry for being an ass.
Oh, I never disliked you nearly as much as you thought.  I was just the moderator at the time and you  ... well, you needed to be moderated.

That was ages ago of course.  I mean, that was before I had kids, and my oldest is 7.  I think I was still paralegaling, before law school, so we are talking back in 2009. 
I've also learned that things I used to care about ALOT, like that REALLY, REALLY mattered, actually don't.  So I'm ok saying let's leave the past in the past.  As is, back then, I was the highest poster on the forum.  These days, I'm lucky if I get one substantive post a week (and oddly, working from home has given me just enough time to start up again, and not leave Syren writing her epic solo).  If I want to trade barbs with anyone, it's not here.
([][:][][][DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Medivh
SWSF: Legacy of the Force
May the Force be with you

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2020, 02:31:22 PM »
Ramano, the old war books I have are still here: http://www.swsfonline.com/warbooks/

Dementat hasn't been around here in many years.

My goal is to be active in this new RPG-slanted thing that Hale is putting together, or possibly to embark on something like the Syren/Medvih saga that is my own... I don't know. I need some Star Wars and some creativity in my life, but I am also pretty tight in terms of time -- not a good excuse, mostly I am just organized and paralyzed when it comes to getting started writing something... but I am working on it (as always) and continuing to post about the possibility of posting.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Space Pope
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2020, 03:15:51 PM »
 and continuing to post about the possibility of posting.

I'm going to poke the shit out of that koala until it saunters down from its lofty eucalyptus tower and rises up against me with a vengeance.  
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2020, 06:27:21 PM »
I tell ya, the epic saga is where it's at. So therapeutic. Start small and work from there. At least you will have something ruminating in your mind until you have time to post. 
Syren