Author Topic: Old NASG/Millenium Knights/AOL Friends?  (Read 16041 times)

Trase

Old NASG/Millenium Knights/AOL Friends?
« on: November 30, 2009, 12:45:08 PM »
Howdy :)

I don't know if there's anyone on here who will remember me, but I was a player from 1996 to roughly 1999 I suppose? I was Minaria Santhe in the NASG and then Aradia Alako in the MK. I remember Sally/Erin as our GM and unfortunately lost touch with her several years ago.

Dravin and Walker are familiar names, and I'm certain there are others out there - Boingy2311 was one of my best writing partners, he played a Barabel who was Aradia's bodyguard.

Anyway, I found this site today and wanted to pop in and say hello to any of my old buddies. :) Hope you are all well!

Smooth Starlines,
Trase
a.k.a. Minaria
a.k.a Aradia

Offline XCALIBYR

• SWSF Member
Re: Old NASG/Millenium Knights/AOL Friends?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2009, 03:19:25 PM »
Well hello there!  I was in NASG for a minute during the failed IGE/NIO merger.  However, you can't just stop in to say hi, you have to play.  Play!   ;)
/*\SITH*EMPIRE/*\

LoganTristar

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »
Doubt anyone remembers me.  I went by the name 'Rebkiller/rebkilla', Calvin Tund, and Logan Tristar.  Came in at the beginning of the IGE and went through a whole bunch of sims after.  It's been an exceedingly long time, though.  Also frequented the private chatroom 'Star wars' and the forum chatrooms.  I still remember all the Banes and Walker and most of y'all, even if you don't remember me. ;)

Looking forward to taking a peek and seeing if there are any fun scenarios to hop in on.

Offline Syren

• Queen of the Holodrama
  • SWSF Member
  • That bitch.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 09:11:50 AM »
Welcome, Logan. I'm Syren, your hostess. We are currently working on a new project that I think you would be interested in. Many of the vets from the AOL SWSF days are still around and looking for just the right thing to dive into.

May I suggest you take a look and see what you think...

http://legends.swsimforum.com/forum

We'd love to have you aboard.  :D
Syren