Author Topic: SA // Myrkyr //  (Read 9027 times)

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
SA // Myrkyr //
« on: January 02, 2018, 12:44:57 PM »

╔══════════╗
║  Myrkyr  ║
╚══════════╝

Region:Inner Rim       Primary Planet:Myrkyr - Terrestrial       Notable Native Species:None, formerly Neti
Sun:Myrkr - yellow-orange Atomosphere:Type I (breathable) Notable Native Flora:Olbio trees
Planetary Features:(B) Black Market Terrain:Forest, Plains, Low Mountains Notable Native Fauna:Vornskrs, Ysalamiri
Climate:Temperate

As the galaxy's power structures shifted and, eventually, collapsed into chaos, a small selection of businessmen watched.  They'd long operated in the shadows of those powers, keeping out of sight for the most part, and they waited.  When the Empire fell, and the Rebels found themselves unprepared to create a new galactic order, the Smuggler's Alliance made it's move, though not publicly.  The guild council consolidated it's power and forces, and took territory.  Surprising those in the galaxy who were paying attention, almost all of the Corporate Sector Authority joined the diverse worlds under corporate influence or control of the SA.  Myrkyr is the heart, if not the headquarters, of the SA.

Planetary Defense Forces
Orbital Facilities                                       Ground Facilities                                      PDF Starships                                         

none

5,000 Standard Infantry

2,000 Mercenaries

30 AT-PTs
   IPV-1 "Myrkyr I"

IPV-1 "Myrkyr II"

Z-95 Headhunter Squadron "Alpha Squadron"

Z-95 Headhunter Squadron "Bravo Squadron"

Corellian Corvette "Myrkyr I"
  • 400 Espo Security Police
  • 200 Espo Security Commando

Corellian Gunship "Myrkyr II"