Author Topic: Well, another failure to launch. Post-mortem.  (Read 24743 times)

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • Let the rabbits wear glasses
Re: Well, another failure to launch. Post-mortem.
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2017, 06:27:54 PM »
Planet List/Map?

Lets have a map =)

Hale?  You've probably got dozens.

I join Hops faction which if he goes Hapan will be interesting with us both RPing beautiful women.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2017, 06:36:16 PM by TGE Eidolon »
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2017, 11:49:29 PM »
I'm interested in doing an Imperial faction. Backstory would depend on timeline.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline Bishio

• SWSF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2017, 09:27:46 AM »
I will want to join up with someone.  Will be watching factions.

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2017, 09:57:29 AM »
I'm interested in doing an Imperial faction. Backstory would depend on timeline.

1-5 years post endor ish

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2017, 09:58:15 AM »
Planet List/Map?

Lets have a map =)

Hale?  You've probably got dozens.

I join Hops faction which if he goes Hapan will be interesting with us both RPing beautiful women.

Forthcoming. Ha will prolly be the NR in this one.

Offline SWSF Hale

• FP Game Master
  • Administrator
  • SWSF Member
  • "I find your lack of faith disturbing..."
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 06:38:59 PM »
Since we're doing AE timeline, I will probably take up my usual IR shtick as a Thrawn-esque element.
LUCIDIUS HALE
STAR WARS SIMMING FORUM

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2017, 07:11:15 PM »
Since we're doing AE timeline, I will probably take up my usual IR shtick as a Thrawn-esque element.

That'd be awesome. Gall I'm sure is gonna be the classic empire as is his forte and preference most of the time. That'd give us a good NR, two good Imperial sides, and Ranes smugglers alliance.

I will message others when I am closer to having shit together. I need to do about half the specs and the planet list yet, a lot of it is copy paste with a little clean up so shouldn't be too bad and im fucking unemployed at the moment so i have some free time! :P

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2017, 07:31:56 AM »
I will want to join up with someone.  Will be watching factions.

It would be cool if we could actually get the 3 facitons going - the Coruscant-based GE, the Remnants Bastion-based GE, and the NR - with 2+ players each. If Bishio can carry over his Sith storylines into this and join IR or GE that would be awesome. Eid and I can make an active New Republic, and then Hale can maybe muscle one or the other out here into action?

Then Ranes as a solid Smugglers Alliance sim providing another avenue for story and adventure.

It would be pretty good. I'd encourage this, actually. having two players capable of taking the reigns will help us keep continuity, I believe.

Offline Bishio

• SWSF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2017, 08:59:32 AM »
It would be cool if we could actually get the 3 facitons going - the Coruscant-based GE, the Remnants Bastion-based GE, and the NR - with 2+ players each. If Bishio can carry over his Sith storylines into this and join IR or GE that would be awesome. Eid and I can make an active New Republic, and then Hale can maybe muscle one or the other out here into action?

Then Ranes as a solid Smugglers Alliance sim providing another avenue for story and adventure.

It would be pretty good. I'd encourage this, actually. having two players capable of taking the reigns will help us keep continuity, I believe.

I would be game for that.  Or even if someone else wants to take a hand at the dark side I could go light.  I am pretty flexiable.

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2017, 09:34:48 AM »
I would be game for that.  Or even if someone else wants to take a hand at the dark side I could go light.  I am pretty flexiable.

Well it would be nice to have you as a jedi as well :D

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2017, 09:04:48 PM »
Here here.  A 3 Member NR Rooster (sic) would be incredible!!

In private factional mumblings neither me nor Hop has yet to express much interest in directly covering the Jedi angle so it seems wide open for your canvas.

As always with NR we are presented with the obvious problem of surviving Heroes to keep around or do away with or keep in obscurity so what becomes of Luke in story at this point.. *sherug*

I'd probably field some degree of force attuned support character somewhere that could perhaps get drawn together in a sort of Jedi Academy spirit.  I'm going to try to do an alien character spread mostly to keep NR well populated with diverse feel.  So Maybe it'll be a walking mushroom in a hula style skirt with a slight face :D
~J
SWSF 'til Death

Offline Bishio

• SWSF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2017, 11:32:20 PM »
Yeah for me personally its good to mix it up between projects.  Stops me from falling into big ruts that get hard to get out of.

Offline SWSF Eidolon

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2017, 07:41:03 PM »

NEW WALKIN BOOTS BOYS AND GIRLS! *struts*
~J
SWSF 'til Death