Author Topic: Combining forces?  (Read 9630 times)

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
Combining forces?
« on: July 27, 2017, 08:12:22 PM »
Anyone interested in teaming up under the NR banner? I'm going to have a hard time running it, battling, and writing the storylines I plan on writing. Just wanted to pitch the idea out there. I'm pretty flexible on who can run/control what facets of the faction.

PM me!

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
Re: Combining forces?
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 03:57:00 AM »
The Smugglers' Alliance would be glad to install a puppet in the NR.....   ;) :D

- Ranes, who is hoping to have some time this weekend to finish up his bit of the forums on where stuff is.

P.S.  We're moving, and the wife starts the move by moving our huge (170lb) dog back to the states on the 1st.  So I'll probably be pretty busy up until then and then have a little bit more time after, but I do have to finish getting everything coordinated for the rest of the move in mid-Sept.
- Ranes

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
Re: Combining forces?
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 09:06:47 AM »
The Smugglers' Alliance would be glad to install a puppet in the NR.....   ;) :D

- Ranes, who is hoping to have some time this weekend to finish up his bit of the forums on where stuff is.

P.S.  We're moving, and the wife starts the move by moving our huge (170lb) dog back to the states on the 1st.  So I'll probably be pretty busy up until then and then have a little bit more time after, but I do have to finish getting everything coordinated for the rest of the move in mid-Sept.

Good luck with the move! I am planning to my my family home to the USA next year (maybe).. going to be painful process!!

I may have a good angle for us if we team up :)