Author Topic: Swapping Units: Soliciting Experiences!  (Read 28992 times)

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
Re: Swapping Units: Soliciting Experiences!
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2017, 11:32:02 PM »
For no onboard units, since the ISD specifically lists Pre-Fab is that included in the "no onboard" or..? Just want to make sure I budget the right way! :)
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline Lordmaligan

• SWSF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2017, 12:45:34 AM »
So if I buy a ship with 4 fighter squadron and 1000 troops .....
I also need to specify the troop and squadron type and factor both of those into the cost.

So if a ship costs 1000   I might be adding in another 200 MC for fighters and 200 MC for troops. I notice some ships list vehicles. I assume those specific vehicles are included with the ship price.

Thanks for the confirmation

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2017, 04:26:11 AM »
For no onboard units, since the ISD specifically lists Pre-Fab is that included in the "no onboard" or..? Just want to make sure I budget the right way! :)

Yes, will need clarification on this to crunch my numbers, too. 
- Ranes

Offline RanesDsane

• SWSF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2017, 06:25:35 AM »
I also need to specify the troop and squadron type and factor both of those into the cost.

So if a ship costs 1000   I might be adding in another 200 MC for fighters and 200 MC for troops. I notice some ships list vehicles. I assume those specific vehicles are included with the ship price.

Yes.  Examples are available in the basic costing spreadsheet I've been updating in the sample fleets:  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oKZsUV2FfQUkwrhZbl6q5Lw9seN4GuBAVDK9A8CRPLM/edit?usp=sharing

The tab labeled with today's date is the latest costs under the current rules.  Scroll right to see all the variations (3 Imperial, 2 Rebel, 4 Independent).
- Ranes

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2017, 06:51:15 AM »

No units included just mistakes in specs
I will fix today