Author Topic: Rules Questions  (Read 29577 times)

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
Re: Rules Questions
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2017, 07:24:20 PM »
Boom!

Also another question (Sorry, I am full of them), When building a neutral ship say a Venator SD, it says default to your faction Fighters, Troops, GAV etc. Does that mean it defaults all to five squads of TIE Fighters or would i.e. be 3 TF to replace the Z95 and 2 Bombers to replace the R-41? Want to make sure my calculations are right. Also can we decide to keep the original neutral tech as opposed to it being all IMP or Rebel right away?

This is actually a dilemma thats on my mind at the moment. I think what I will end up doing is making neutral tech = X length of fighters, X length of GAV, etc...

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2017, 08:43:42 PM »
Boom!

Also another question (Sorry, I am full of them), When building a neutral ship say a Venator SD, it says default to your faction Fighters, Troops, GAV etc. Does that mean it defaults all to five squads of TIE Fighters or would i.e. be 3 TF to replace the Z95 and 2 Bombers to replace the R-41? Want to make sure my calculations are right. Also can we decide to keep the original neutral tech as opposed to it being all IMP or Rebel right away?

Okay - I've removed the 'default/base' bit from specs for fighters.

From now on, all common tech comes with common tech listed for onboard units - you can swap them as you like if you pay the difference and follow the rules governing. Sorry for previous confusion.

Offline gallpizi

• SWSF Member
  • Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.
    • Coruscant Pulse Podcast
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2017, 10:44:38 PM »
Seems like a dumb question:

What produces AUX? I think SF facilities make sense but wanted to confirm.

Thanks, this one?
Simming on the SWSF in AOL since 1999.
Let's bring back the glory days!

Co-Host: Coruscant Pulse Podcast.

Offline SWSF Hoppus

• Administrator
  • SWSF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 10:03:00 AM »
Thanks, this one?

Correct will clarify in the specs for SF Plant